UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Monday)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours
Oahu is known for being a sightseeing paradise, full of spectacular lookout points, incredible white sandy beaches, colorful culture, outstanding surf and unique wildlife. Our local guide will spend the day with you on our semi-private shuttle escorting you and your family to some of Oahu’s Hidden Gems on our Oahu circle island tour.
Waimea Botanical Garden: The exceptional botanical collections at Waimea Valley feature dozens of distinct gardens representing flora from different parts of the world. Examples include the Ogasawara Islands, Central and South America, Fiji, Guam, and the Mascarene Islands. Stroll through the Hawaiian collection and enjoy an assortment of plants found only in Hawai’i, many of which are rare and endangered. Many were brought here as seed or cutting from the places where they evolved. There is a waterfall in the garden as well. Swimming is allowed and lifeguards are present. Guests must wear life jackets which are provided.
- Waikiki Pickup (7:00 am – 7:30 am)
- Diamond Head Lookout – Amelia Earhart Lookout
- Halona Blowhole
- Makapuu Point
- Hawaiian Coffee and Macadamia Nut Tastings
- Chinaman’s Hat and Kualoa Valley Mountain Range
- Famous North Shore Shrimp Lunch on Local Hawaiian Farm
- Tropical Fruit Stands
- North Shore Sunset Beach
- Waimea Botanical Garden (Admission Included)
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Waikiki Return (3:30 pm -4:00 pm)
- Please bring extra cash for lunch, snacks, Dole’s pineapple ice cream, etc.
- Sunscreen is also highly recommended.
- Please be advised there will be a variety of terrain visited while on the tour; from sand, gravel, to dirt. Please take this into consideration when planning your attire.
Please review Transportation tab for available pick-up times and locations.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Tour stop destinations and times may vary for maximum customer enjoyment and experience.
- Tour suitable for all ages, however, strollers are not allowed on the bus, and guests must purchase an additional seat if they wish to bring a car seat.
- Wheelchairs should be collapsible.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up location.
- 6:50 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (curbside on Mahukona Street)
- 6:55 AM – Modern Honolulu (Valet area)
- 7:00 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 7:05 AM – Trump International Hotel (Trolley Stop)
- 7:10 AM – Ross Dress for Less (Seaside Ave)
- 7:15 AM – Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa (Green awning on Koa Ave)
- 7:20 AM – The Twin Fin’s (Formerly Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel) (Trolley Stop on Paoakalani Ave)
- 7:30 AM – Kaimana Beach Hotel Curbside (near the entrance at Kalakaua Ave.)