UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Kiss the tour bus goodbye. This is the ride of your life. 90 minutes of pure exhilaration with the wind and waves off Waikiki as your engine. The wind and waves rush by on this unique sail. and the trade winds provide the backdrop as Maita’i surfs the swells off Waikiki. Our crew will be serving up Mai Tai’s, Wine, and Champagne for $6 each, Beer and Spritzers for $5 each, and Juices, Soft Drinks & Water will be served at only $3 each, along with plenty of personality. Get ready to have fun and get wet (or not, depending on where you sit), and make friends from all over the world. It’s the #1 sail around… at least according to anyone who’s ever been on it.
- You may get splashed while boarding or sailing, you may want to bring a towel.
- This is one Mai Tai you’ll remember. But bring your camera anyway.
- Must be 21 years and older to purchase alcoholic beverages. Government-issued photo ID required.
- All sails are barefoot boarding.
- You may bring food as long as it can fit in your bag and you have no glass.
Location: Mai Ta’i Catamaran
Address: 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the sailing time.
- Check-in on the beach behind the Sheraton Waikiki and Halekulani Hotels.
- Parking is available at the Sheraton Waikiki ($3 per hour for a maximum of 4 hours – cash only) and the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.
- Other parking is available nearby – click for the Waikiki Parking Map – zoom in on the Royal Hawaiian.
- Allow $10-$20 for parking. We do not validate parking, but if you buy a drink or snack in the hotel, you can get a 4 hour validation for Sheraton Waikiki Parking.