UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 6:45 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours 45 Minutes (approx.)
Enjoy the world-famous Road to Hana!
On the world-famous Road to Hana, emerald valleys, spilling waterfalls, and dense jungle abound.
Our Road to Hana excursion introduces guests to the magic of East Maui, visiting a collection of landmarks, historical sites, and natural marvels. Our NAI Certified interpretive guides offer a fascinating insight into Hawaiian history and culture throughout the day.
Highlights include visits to Keanae Peninsula, Hana Town, and the stunning Hamoa Beach.
In addition, this excursion utilizes luxury transit vans with large glass windows, allowing guests to revel in the magnificence of the Road to Hana without missing a thing.
- 11 Passenger Transit Van with Reclining Leather Seats
- North Shore and Rainforest Tour along Hana Highway
- Interpretive Tour provided by NAI Certified Guides
- Scenic Stops Along the Road To Hāna
- No-Host Lunch Stop at Hana Farms and Grill
- Lasting Lifetime Memories
- Closed-toe shoes
- Change of Clothing
- Rain Jacket
- Day Pack – to store belongings in the vehicle
- Small snacks/water
- ALL GUESTS MUST:
- Understand and acknowledge the risks involved in such an activity and sign a risk acknowledgement form before participating
- Be physically capable of enduring this activity which includes winding roads, high elevation, and exposure to cold temperatures.
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Follow any rules and guidelines provided by our team. Guests who refuse to abide by rules will be denied services without a refund.
- All ages welcome.
- Activities may be canceled by Haleakala EcoTours for reasons including but not limited to inclement weather, road hazards, lack of participation, resource allocation, etc.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
Location: Haleakala EcoTours
Address: 810 Haiku Road #120, Haiku, Maui, HI 96708
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/T6R2DSiUJhTu2pZZ6
Along the Road to Hana, your guide will share their favorite waterfalls along the way.
This small village has a rich cultural history that is prevalent today. Keʻanae is one of the major commercial wetland taro farming regions in the state.
Hana is one of the few unchanged towns in Hawaii, true to its roots and the purest form of island living.
One of the most beautiful beaches on Earth! You’ll see!
- Vehicle tour up to Summit of Haleakala
- Paia Town
- Haiku Town
- Bamboo Forest
- Rainbow Eucalyptus
- Waikamoi Nature Preserve
- Honomanu Bay
- Keanae Peninsula
- Waikani Falls
- Hanawi Falls
- Puaa Kaa State Park
- Hana Town
- Hamoa Beach
- Wailua Valley
- Hana Farms Grill, Lunch