- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Zip Line Adventures
- Hawaii Activities Combo Packages
- Zip Line Adventures
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours
UPGRADE to an affordable Private Tour and experience Kohala Zip & Dip exclusively with your family or small group.
Spend an exhilarating and inspiring day in North Kohala and experience a land of stunning beauty and profound cultural significance. Zipline well above the forest floor, picnic on the rim of Pololu Valley & swim under an exclusive waterfall fed by a cool mountain stream.
- Exclusive experience with your family or small group.
- Take a fun off-road drive through private lands
- Stroll through a private nature reserve and see three secluded waterfalls.
- Swim under a private waterfall.
- Eat lunch at our private picnic spot overlooking Polulu Valley.
- Fly through Kohala Zipline’s full aerial canopy course, including 9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks are available throughout the tour.
- Deli-style lunch with assorted soft drinks and juices.
- Gear – Walking sticks, warm wear, towels, day packs, and rain ponchos.
- Bathing suit (can be worn under clothes)
- Light jacket or weather
Requirements & Restrictions:
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on tour
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in. Anyone who does not weigh between 70 and 270 Lbs will not be allowed to zip and will not be refunded.
- Minimum 4 participants, Maximum of 8 participants.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs.
- This tour is not for expectant mothers or persons who have undergone recent surgery or injuries
- Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes and Pants, capris, or knee-length shorts. No Tank tops, Short-shorts, or any clothing that may allow direct skin contact with the harness.
- All participants must complete waivers prior to participation.
Location: Kohala Zipline*
Address: 55-515 Hawi Road, Hawi, HI 96719
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/owMQsSqPqwr7WCzW9
*Driving time is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes from Kona and 35 minutes from South Kohala resorts.
Please check in 30 minutes prior to tour time.