UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour times: Available between 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Koloa Zipline is the premier zipline on Kauai. The course consists of 8 lines and lasts approximately 3.5 hours long. Koloa Zipline is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 3 of the longest lines on the island including the Waita zipline (1/2 mile). Each line was built with your education and thrill in mind, offering Tandem ziplining, your choice of harness, handlebar pulleys, sunset ziplining, Ground School, and Aerobatics. Explore the incredible beauty of Kauai’s south shore as you glide across the water on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantations.
- Locally made snacks, water, and juice.
- Helmet, harness, and all necessary hardware are provided.
- Bring a ballcap to wear under the helmet (helps keep the sun off your face).
- Sunglasses are approved just make sure they are strapped to your head for upside-down hijinks.
- Wear a T-shirt, long sleeves, and/or lightweight jacket. Be prepared for wind and occasional showers.
- We highly recommend sunscreen when it’s sunny and bug spray when it’s cloudy.
- Shorts should be long enough to go under the harness (mid-thigh and longer is best).
- Long hair pulled back into a ponytail or a braid
*Guests are responsible for items they bring on tour.
- Minimum age to participate is 7 years old.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 18 or older.
- All bookings must be made by adults age 18 and over.
- Maximum Weight: 280lbs. Lighter guests will be paired with another zipper when necessary.
- No guests with back problems, recent surgeries within the last 3 months, bone/joint problems, or heart conditions.
- No pregnancies.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- All participants must wear closed-toe water-friendly footwear. No flip-flops.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages not permitted on tour.
- Maximum 12 people for a tour.
- Rain or shine, we still zipline!
Location: Koloa Zipline
Address: 3477A Weliweli Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/HQ1gUEHFPCt2Q1Zy6
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour.