- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Kauai Island Tours
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
Visit Movie Filming Locations
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive, island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Lihue on Kauai, roundtrip transportation from the Lihue Airport (LIH) and a sightseeing land tour.
An adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many famous sites on the garden isle of Kauai where Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows were filmed. Your backstage pass takes you to scenic locations with your guide while you watch clips. Have lunch on your own in beautiful Hanalei Town and visit Tahiti Nui, where the George Clooney film “The Descendants” was filmed.
- Interisland flight from Oahu to Lihue
- Sightseeing of Kauai’s Top Locales:
- Opaekaa Falls (Wackiest Ship in the Army)
- Ahukini Landing (Donovan’s Reef)
- Lydgate Beach (Blue Hawaii)
- Kapaa Town (Jurassic Park)
- Kealia Overlook (King Kong)
- Kalalea Mountain (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Princeville (Lilo & Stitch)
- Lunch on own in Hanalei Town (The Descendants)
- Availability: Tuesday and Sunday
- Tour Time: 5:30 AM
- Duration: 11 Hours 30 Minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight
- In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations, we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. International visitors must have a valid passport to fly interisland on these tours and all U.S. citizens must have a current government ID. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be no refund.
- The guest is responsible for transportation to and from the airport on their departure island.
- There is no Polynesian Adventure representative at the airport of your departure island. Please proceed to check-in and board your flight. You will meet your tour guide at your destination.
Upon arrival to the destination, please exit baggage and meet the Polynesian Adventure vehicle in the Tour Bus pick area.
Location: HONOLULU AIRPORT (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/19bU9sSmU7JjFj6e8
- Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Kauai. Check-in at 5:00 AM at the Honolulu Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). The approximate return from Kauai to Oahu is about 7:00 PM.
- Flight confirmation will be emailed to you approx 1 week before your departure date.
- The airlines change their flight schedules frequently and at the last minute so please ensure that you check flight status on your own.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- The itinerary itself and order is subject to change based on current traffic and weather conditions.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.