UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
1.5 Hour Group Surf Lesson for Beginners
No more than 4 students per instructor. We can accommodate a large family by adding instructors.
- Use of beginner surfboard
- Use of UV protective surf shirt/rash guard
- 90 min. of instruction
- Wear Swimwear beneath clothing and waterproof sunscreen
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunglasses, towel and a camera
- Minimum age is 4 years old. Children under 9 may partake in a group lesson if a parent or guardian is taking the lesson with them or on the beach to help as needed.
- Guests need to know how to swim
- Four (4) guests per instructor allows for fun and safety
- All guests must sign an Acknowledgement of Risk form
- Valuable items not recommended on tour; we will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged
Location: Poipu Beach
Address: 2400 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BeUex8vPeALRRTnr6
Kiahuna Beach Shack in front of the Kiahuna Plantation Resort
Public parking is available at the end of Poipu Beach Road across from the Sheraton Resort.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Transfer time from the Poipu resort area to the beach is approximately 5 minutes.