- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Island Hopping Day Tours
- Oahu Island Hopping Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Oahu Volcano Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Starting 08/02/2021 – Wednesday and Friday
- Tour Time: 5:30 AM
- Duration: 15 Hours 30 Minutes (approx.)
A volcano adventure where you’ll view dormant and active volcanoes, craters, steam vents and miles of lava beds! Our Big Island Tours are once again visiting parts of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (HVNP). Recent volcanic eruptions have drastically changed the landscape of the park, and for the time being, the Visitor Center, Steam Vents, Thurston Lava Tube, and parts of Chain of Craters Road are the only areas that have reopened.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park*
- Volcano House Restaurant* – Breakfast Buffet (on own)
- Halema’uma’u Crater* – viewed from Volcano House; remarkably changed since June 2018
- Kilauea Visitor Center* – park updates & educational displays
- Steam Vents* – ground water seeps down to hot volcanic rocks forming steam clouds
- Kilauea Iki Overlook* – smaller pit crater next to main Kilauea caldera
- Chain of Craters Road – scenic drive; sections covered by lava in 2018 Kilauea eruption
- Kealakomo Overlook* – sweeping coastal views, expansive view of lava fields
- Devastation Trail* – stroll down a paved path to see the evidence of the 1959 Kilauea eruption
- Lavaloha Chocolate tour*
- O.K. Farms Spice Road experience
- Rainbow Falls* – waterfall cascades to a pool below, rainbows magically form in the mist
- Hilo Town
- Banyan Drive
- Richardson’s Black Sand Beach
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Return from Hilo, Hawaii to Oahu
*Denotes tour stops
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Location: HONOLULU AIRPORT TERMINAL 1, LOBBY 3 (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/19bU9sSmU7JjFj6e8
- Please meet us at the Honolulu International Airport Terminal 1, 2nd level, at the Hawaiian Airlines departure lobby 3. Our representative will be on-site to give you instructions and boarding passes. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled meeting time and allow a 15 minute window for our representative to arrive.
- Volcanic activity changes hourly, viewing of lava is not guaranteed due to external factors outside our control.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.