UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours
Create Your Own Custom Oahu Private Tour!
Hawaii Turtle Tours creates custom Hawaii private tours of Oahu that are personalized to the desires of our customers. Our fun and adventurous private tours can include groups of two to 24 people to explore our island and create memories to last a lifetime.
One of the benefits of a custom private tour is that you don’t have to feel rushed or guilty that you might be holding up another family or group because you choose the stops and how long you want to stay. You can truly experience the “aloha” and “magic” which is what binds the locals of the island together. Our guests enjoy our favorite spots, local foods and our stories of the island.
Whether you want to visit the Dole Plantation, enjoy an authentic island lunch, go turtle snorkeling on the North Shore, or more, Hawaii Turtle Tours can create the perfect custom itinerary for your group. Book today!
Below is a list of the many stops to choose from on your Customized Oahu Hawaii Private Tours:
- Leonard’s Bakery for Malasadas
- Hanauma Bay (closed Tuesdays)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point
- Secret Beach
- Byodo-In temple
- Macadamia Nut & Coffee Farm
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Kualoa Ranch
- Kahuku Shrimp Farm
- North Shore beaches: Sunset, Banzai Pipeline & Waimea
- Laniakea Beach (Turtle basking beach)
- Haleiwa Town (Famous for Surf Shops)
- Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Pearl Harbor
- Kamehameha Statue
- Iolani Palace
- Please bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen.
- Don’t forget your camera and bottled water.
- Bring some cash for lunch, souvenirs, and tips.
- Tour rates do not include gratuities either admissions at attractions and stop locations.
- A Transportation fee of $105 applies to pick-ups outside of Waikiki. Please select at checkout.
- Note: As our company name states, we provide a scenic tour around our beautiful island. We make it a priority to visit the beaches most frequented by our Hawaiian green sea turtles, however on occasion due to weather or sea conditions our guests may not experience them on the beaches or while snorkeling. They are beautiful and awesome creatures of nature and sometimes unpredictable, therefore we can not guarantee turtle sightings.