UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: December 31
- Tour Times: 10:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
The Super Nova Room from the top deck of the Star of Honolulu offers unforgettable views of the Waikiki fireworks! 4-course Maine lobster & prime tenderloin of beef dinner served to your own private table, “champagne” toast, super premium beverage, live jazz, party favors and best fireworks view!
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Cruise Time 12/31/23, 10:15 PM – 1/1/24, 12:30 AM
- Exclusive Super Nova Room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- “Champagne” and Super Premium Beverage from our fine selection
- 4-Course Signature Dinner with Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- A variety of live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, “Bon Voyage hula” and live Jazz entertainment
- Ocean views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks and city lights
- We may ask you to present a valid photo ID. Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older.
- We recommend resort casual wear with long pants. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Transportation: Pick-up available from the Waikiki area. Please select during checkout. For details, see the Transportation tab with pick-up locations and schedule.
- For guests who purchase round-trip transportation: Please arrive at your designated pick up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- For self-driving guests: Please check-in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplac, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken, or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board at Your Table
- Nova Scotia Maine Lobster & Beet Carpaccio Salad Composed of Locally Grown Vegetable Salad, Fennel & Goat Cheese Pearls with
- Champagne-Chive Vinaigrette
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef Served with Truffle Mashed Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Special Dessert Served with Freshly Baked Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’S Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 48 hours notice.
Drink Menu (Available Soon)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
- 9:05 PM – Hotel La Croix (Olohana St.)
- 9:05 PM – Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (Front entrance)
- 9:05 PM – Hale Koa (on Kalia Road, trolley stop)
- 9:05 PM – Prince Waikiki (Holomoana Street)
- 9:05 PM – Seaside Avenue (Ross Dress for Less)
- 9:15 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 9:15 PM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 9:15 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 9:15 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue)