UPDATED 2023: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- September-November: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Monday, Saturday and Sunday)
- December-Onward: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Tour Time: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx., from pick up to drop off)
Discover the breathtaking beauty of Waimea Waterfall!
Experience the stunning natural beauty of Hawaii on the Waimea Waterfall Hike Tour with Nature and You.
Waimea Valley is a place steeped in rich Hawaiian history and culture. This beautiful destination has been a sanctuary for Hawaiian spirituality and traditions for many generations. As Oahu’s last remaining intact traditional Hawaiian land division, Waimea valley stretches from the stunning mountains al the way down to the ocean. Our tour combines hiking and swimming activities for an unforgettable adventure.
Immerse yourself in Oahu’s Premier nature tour and discover the island’s hidden gems. Book now for an unforgettable experience!
- Pick-up and drop-off in Waikiki
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at Greenworld Coffee Farm
- Guided Waimea Valley hiking with Waterfall Swim Activity
- Experience the Scenic view of Waimea Valley
- Learn Hawaiian Culture and Botanical History
- Healthy Picnic style Lunch at Waimea Valley
- Visit Dole Plantation
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Mosquito spray is also a good idea.
- We recommend only children 3 years of age and older.
- This hike is considered Easy!
- Minimum of 4 guests must be booked for the tour to take place. Max: 50 guests (Large groups available by demand)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5 minutes window for your driver to arrive.
- Schedules may change according to the weather, traffic, holidays, and terrain conditions.
- The tour will still operate in mild weather conditions. We will contact you if any rescheduling is necessary.
- Swimming at the waterfall is dependent on daily waterfall conditions.
- Breakfast from Green world Coffee Farm
- Spinach Tomato Bread
- Sausage Roll
- Lunch fromWaimea Valley (chips & drink included)
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Veggie Wrap
- Grilled Shrimp Wrap
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
- 6:15 AM – Aqua Palms Waikiki (in front of the IHOP restaurant at 1850 Ala Moana Blvd.)
- 6:20 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 6:25 AM – Prince Hotel (Harbor Exit outside of the Prince Hotel)
- 6:30 AM – Trump Waikiki (at the blue trolly sign)
- 6:35 AM – Holiday Inn Express(Hotel Lobby)
- 6:40 AM – DFS/T. Galleria (Royal Hawaiian Avenue)
- 6:45 AM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 6:50 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (at the bus depot on Paokalani Avenue)
- 6:15-6:50 AM – Hotel Pick-Up
- Please be ready with comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for hiking and swimming at one of our 8 pick-up locations in Waikiki. Don’t forget to bring or wear your swimsuit to jump into the waterfall!
- 7:45 AM – Arrive at Greenworld Coffee Farm
- Kickstart your day with a delicious breakfast and coffee from Greenworld Coffee Farm, a local favorite cafe in Hawaii! Choose from Spinach Tomato Croissant or Cheese, Ham and Egg Croissant to fuel up before the hike!
- 8:45 AM – Arrive at Waimea Valley Trail Head
- Embark on a guided hike through the Waimea Valley Trail! This 1.5 mile long trail takes you through a diverse range of landscapes, including forests, gardens, and streams, and offers stunning views of waterfalls, Hawaiian plants, and historical sites.
- Swimming in the Waterfall
- Jump into the refreshing waters of the Waimea waterfall, a natural pool surrounded by lush vegetation, and refresh yourself in the cool waters. We will provide you with a life vest for your safety.
- *Please be prepared to take a refreshing dip in the waterfall! A changing station is available near the waterfall for you to change your swimsuit
- Botanical Garden
- Explore Waimea Valley’s 52 themed gardens and discover over 5,000 documented types of tropical and subtropical plants, including the largest collection of endangered Hawaiian plants.
- Traditional Hawaiian Hale
- Keep an eye out for the Hawaiian Hale (Houses) constructed from natural materials such as wood, grass, and coconut-fiber cordage, adding an authentic touch to your journey.
- Hookipa Cultural Certificate
- Get ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant Hawaiian culture with a tour of the Historic Waimea Valley on Oahu Island! Not only will you have an unforgettable experience with the Nature and You tour, but you will also receive a Cultural Ambassador Certificate and Waimea Valley Pin to commemorate your adventure. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to learn about Hawaii’s rich culture!
- 11:45 AM – Lunch at Waimea Valley
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious lunch picnic amidst the beauty of Waimea Valley. Choose from a variety of options, including the Chicken Caesar Wrap, Veggie Wrap, and Grilled Shrimp Wrap, with choice of Hawaiian chips and a water to satisfy your appetite!
- 1:00 PM – Arrive at Dole Plantation
- Discover the rich history of pineapple cultivation in Hawaii at the Dole Plantation. Learn about the plantation’s past and indulge in pineapple-themed souvenirs and treats!
- 2:30 PM – A Hui Hou! Until we meet again …
- We hope you enjoy the nature of Hawaii with Nature and You: Waimea Waterfall Hiking Tour!
Please note: This schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic, and the situation of condition.