- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Kauai Boat Rides and Sailing
- Kauai Snorkeling Tours
- Kauai Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
Prepare yourself for the adventure of a lifetime as you take an action-packed ride in our 25-foot rigid hull raft, the newest and fastest raft on Kauai! Explore NaPali Coast and discover the sea caves, cruise with dolphins so close that you can almost touch them, and snorkel with the Honu (the Hawaiian green sea turtle) and other marine life of Kauai. This is our only tour that ventures into the sea caves along the NaPali coast (weather permitting)!
- Dry bag for towels, cameras, etc.
- Fresh deli-style packed lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- *Wetsuit rentals available
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 7:15 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Bathing Suit
- Motion sickness preventatives if necessary
- This is a barefoot* tour.
- No children under 8 years old.
- All passengers 12 years and younger are required to wear a life jacket on the raft in accordance with the Hawaii Revised Statutes.
- No neck or back problems or recent surgeries that could be aggravated by rough ocean conditions.
- No expectant mothers.
- All passengers must be able to walk across the boarding ramp without assistance.
- No refunds for motion sickness – ask about preventative measures if in doubt.
- No aerosol (spray) sunscreen and reef-safe only.
- Photo ID required for passengers 21+ years old who will be consuming alcohol.
- No full face snorkel masks.
- All tours are weather permitting. Our tours operate rain or shine. If conditions are deemed to be unsafe (any thunder or lightning) then we do reschedule tours for the safety of our passengers.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
*We have a shoe bin on the dock for you to leave your shoes. If you would like to keep your shoes on, just let the captain know and we will be more than happy to work with you. Please be advised that leaving your shoes on during the trip may limit your movement on the boat. Also, only shoes that are designed to be worn in a wet environment will be allowed. They must have an enclosed toe and heel with a flat soft sole. No slippers, flip flops, or heels. Remember, if your shoes get wet they may get slippery. You may be asked to remove them or remain seated for your safety.
Location: Port Allen Marina Center
Address: 4353 Waialo Road 7B Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://g.page/bluedolphinkauai?share
Parking for Blue Dolphin charters is in the gravel lot on the right just after the Port Allen Marina Center. Our designated area is in the middle of the lot. After parking your car, head back up to our office to check in and meet with your captain and crew to participate in a safety briefing before we all head down to the boat together.
Check-in: Please arrive at 7:30 AM for check-in at our office which is the very first corner office in the Port Allen Marina Center.
- Our caterer is able to accommodate vegetarian and gluten-free dietary restrictions on our tours. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests.
- Minimum to operate: 6 passengers