UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 2:15 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
See marine wildlife such as dolphins and turtles year-round, or whales during whale season December through April. Sightsee along the stunning Kohala coastline, and enjoy a fun sail on the sailing catamaran Spirit of Aloha. Wildlife guaranty is for re-rides only, no refunds. Seasonal differences: Whale watch is DECEMBER through APRIL. Dolphins & turtles can be seen year-round.
- Soda, juice and water.
- Sailing catamaran – Spirit of Aloha Catamaran
Wildlife Guaranteed: If you don’t see marine wildlife, come back again 1 more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is on trip of equal or lesser value.).
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy-to-remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- Casual clothing is recommended for all trips.
- This trip is usually on the sailing catamaran Spirit of Aloha but on occasion may be on the powerboat Makai, which is a fast and nimble open powerboat, with plenty of sea-spray likely on trips outside the bay. Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet is recommended for whale-watch and snorkel trips on the Makai powerboat. Makai is a fast boat with low sides and lots of sea-spray.
- There is storage beneath each saddle-style seat for dry storage of a small bag or purse, and a take-along towel.
Location: Honokohau Harbor
Address: 352-429 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, United States
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/x4MniQfEM1RCpoqq6
Park at the Honokohau Harbor parking lot in front of the boat.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.