UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: (December-March)
- December: Tuesday and Friday
- January-March: Daily
- Tour Time:
- December-January 14: 3:30 PM
- January 15-31: 3:45 PM
- February: 4:00 PM
- March: 4:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Available during the Kauai Whale Watching Season (December-March). Celebrate with us on this short and sweet sunset cruise along the serene and peaceful southern coast of Kauai. Set against beautiful ocean vistas and majestic mountains this is the best way to see one of the most stunning sunsets on the island of Kauai. Appetizers are served during the tour and our all inclusive open bar is available as soon as the boat leaves harbor, to accompany the experience. Relax, pop open some champagne and toast to life as the sun drops below the horizon for a beautiful moment that will be remembered for a lifetime.
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Beer, Wine & Mai Tais – (Must be 21+ years to consume alcoholic beverages and present a valid photo ID)
- Light Jacket or Windbreaker
- Motion sickness preventatives if necessary
- This is a barefoot* tour.
- No children under 2 years old.
- No neck or back problems or recent surgeries that could be aggravated by rough ocean conditions.
- All passengers must be able to walk across the boarding ramp without assistance.
- No expectant mothers.
- No refunds for motion sickness – ask about preventative measures if in doubt
- No aerosol (spray) sunscreen and reef-safe only
- Photo ID required for passengers 21+ years old who will be consuming alcohol
- All tours are weather permitting and there is no refund for motion sickness. Our tours operate rain or shine. If conditions are deemed to be unsafe (any thunder or lightning) then we do reschedule tours for the safety of our passengers.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
*We have a shoe bin on the dock for you to leave your shoes. If you would like to keep your shoes on, just let the captain know and we will be more than happy to work with you. Please be advised that leaving your shoes on during the trip may limit your movement on the boat. Also, only shoes that are designed to be worn in a wet environment will be allowed. They must have an enclosed toe and heel with a flat soft sole. No slippers, flip flops, or heels. Remember, if your shoes get wet they may get slippery. You may be asked to remove them or remain seated for your safety.
Location: Port Allen Marina Center
Address: 4353 Waialo Road 7B Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://g.page/bluedolphinkauai?share
Parking for Blue Dolphin charters is in the gravel lot on the right just after the Port Allen Marina Center. Our designated area is in the middle of the lot. After parking your car, head back up to our office to check in and meet with your captain and crew to participate in a safety briefing before we all head down to the boat together.
Check-in: Please arrive at your designated tour time for check-in at our office which is the very first corner office in the Port Allen Marina Center.
- Please contact us to request assistance due to a disability. Accommodations cannot be guaranteed without adequate advance notice.
- Minimum to operate: 15 passengers