It’s all about the journey on the Road to Hana that runs along Maui’s eastern coast. Experience cascading waterfalls, breathtaking vistas and 59 single lane bridges around 620 adventurous curves. Leave the driving to us as you relax on your air-conditioned vehicle surrounded by lush tropical rainforests and stunning coastal oases. We’ve selected the very best stops along the way and invite you to bring your swimsuit for a refreshing swim in a waterfall-fed pool; weather permitting. Lunch is picnic style on an organic farm that incorporates fresh, local ingredients grown on the farm in their dishes.
- Continental Breakfast – A local favorite Cafe O Lei at the Dunes, offers views of the west Maui mountains. Fuel up on fresh fruit and pastries here and get ready for the exciting adventure ahead.
- Kaumahina State Park – Enjoy a scenic viewpoint of the northeast Maui coastline. Engulfed by a dense forest, enjoy cool ocean breezes.
- Kea’ane Peninsula
- Paia Town – Visit the last town on the Hana Highway while heading towards Hana. It’s often called the “windsurfing capital of the world.“
- Waianapanapa State Park and Beach – View sea cliffs, lava tubes, sea arches, and black sand beaches! Wainapanapa translates to “glistening freshwater” referring to the nearby freshwater streams and natural pools.
- Keanae Valley Lookout – Spend about 15 minutes looking out over the taro (a starchy Hawaiian vegetable) plantations. The scenic lookout also provides views of waterfalls, the Wailua Peninsula, and the rim of Haleakala Crater.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 6:00 AM
- Duration: 12 hours 30 minutes
- Please wear comfortable attire and shoes. Many tours traverse uneven walking surfaces.
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- Bring a light sweater or jacket.
- This tour is operated on rough and winding roads. It is NOT recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.