- Hiking & Climbing
- Kayaking Tours
- Maui Hiking & Climbing
- Maui Kayaking Tours
- Maui Snorkeling Tours
- Maui Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
Hug Maui’s rugged coastline as you kayak in the calm morning ocean. Snorkel off your kayak among colorful fish, coral, and inquisitive sea turtles. Then hike our trails on the “Short Waterfalls Walk,” where you’ll have an opportunity to swim in and jump from two waterfalls. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses.
Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rainforests – in one 7.5 hour trip. On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking along South Maui’s dramatic lava-covered landscape. Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles. After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Short” hike. Hike one mile roundtrip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges. Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks. Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
- Days: Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays
- Tour Time: 7:00am*
- Duration: 7.5 Hours
*Please allow time to drive to the trip start location
- Shoes to Wear on our Tours
- Running shoes or sports sandals (like Tevas, Chacos or Keens).
- Your shoes may get muddy, dirty, and/or wet on any of our hikes.
- Clothing for our Tours
- Shorts and short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts are best. If mosquitoes really bother you (your guide carries repellent), you could wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Also, you’ll want to wear your swimsuit so you can swim in the waterfall pools (optional).
- Additional Items to Bring for the Day
- Towel: Waterfall trips include swimming (optional)
- Camera & Phone: Please bring a Ziploc or a plastic bag to prevent any damage from moisture
- You are responsible for any personal equipment you choose to bring along
Restrictions and Requirements:
- 4 persons minimum to book – please call for bookings of 1-3 people
- $200 tip for groups of 7 or more
- Minimum age is 6
- We run our tours in most weather conditions, but reserve the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- You will be required to sign a waiver on the day of the hike. Click here if you want to read our Participation Agreement.
- Please meet us at Makena Landing Park on the South Shore. Additional details will be included in your confirmation email.
- Meeting Location: Makena Landing Park
- Address: Makena Alanui, Kihei, HI 96753
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FuPijW2ei632