UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:
- 7:00 AM – Tuesday and Friday
- 8:00 AM – Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Duration: 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Begin your day with our most popular morning tour aboard one of our custom-built 65′ catamarans! As we head up to the breathtaking Napali Coast, the crew keeps you entertained with local stories about the sights and provides information about the variety of marine life you will see. We guarantee dolphin sightings on all of our morning tours!
Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast with coffee, tea, juices and sodas on the way to your snorkel and scuba destination. Once the captain reaches your snorkeling spot, it’s time for fun in the water! Snorkeling gear is included and wetsuit rentals are available.
- Continental Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Snorkeling Equipment
- *Scuba upgrade available to certified divers ages 12+ (select at checkout)
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (21+) served with lunch
**Scuba Requirements: Before going on one of our Scuba Diving tours, we request that you fill out our Dive Waiver, which will ensure that you meet all of the medical requirements in order to go scuba diving on Kauai. If you do not meet the medical requirements this will give you a chance to speak with your doctor before going on the trip!
If you are already a certified scuba diver, then you are good to go. Simply book your scuba diving tour and bring your certification cards with you when you check in for your tour!
We have both dive masters and dive instructors on the boat for all of our scuba diving tours along the Napali Coast and in Niihau. Your guide will conduct a brief onboard lesson and skills test in the water to make sure that you are capable of diving and will be safe throughout the tour. The dive instructor will also be with all of the divers the entire time while underwater to ensure your safety.
We will provide you with all of the gear necessary to go scuba diving, just make sure that you add the dive upgrade when you book your tour if you want to participate!
- Bathing Suit
- Photo ID (For 21+ Access to Open Bar)
- Motion sickness preventatives if necessary
- This is a barefoot* tour.
- No children under 2 years old .
- No recent surgeries.
- No neck or back problems.
- All passengers must be able to walk across the boarding ramp without assistance.
- No expectant mothers.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- For scuba upgrade, must be 12+yrs of age, review waiver, and bring certification cards with you.
*We have a shoe bin on the dock for you to leave your shoes. If you would like to keep your shoes on, just let the captain know and we will be more than happy to work with you. Please be advised that leaving your shoes on during the trip may limit your movement on the boat. Also, only shoes that are designed to be worn in a wet environment will be allowed. They must have an enclosed toe and heel with a flat soft sole. No slippers, flip flops, or heels. Remember, if your shoes get wet they may get slippery. You may be asked to remove them or remain seated for your safety.
Location: Port Allen Marina Center
Address: 4353 Waialo Road 7B Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/j7fMHiqFGBD2
Parking for Blue Dolphin charters is in the gravel lot on the right just after the Port Allen Marina Center. Our designated area is in the middle of the lot. After parking your car, head back up to our office to check in and meet with your captain and crew to participate in a safety briefing before we all head down to the boat together.
- Our caterer is able to accommodate vegetarian and gluten-free dietary restrictions on our tours. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests.
- Minimum to operate: 15 passengers