UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Come aboard the quickest single deck power catamaran on Maui, the Malolo! Molokini Crater is a wonder of the Hawaiian Islands and is seen as a “must do” while vacationing on Maui! With plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, choose your preferred spot and enjoy an uninterrupted view of the pristine blue waters of Maui! Enjoy two snorkel destinations, the translucent waters of Molokini crater are sure to leave you in awe with up to 200 feet of visibility. Then cruise to the remarkable shoreside location of Turtle Town, where “Honu” (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle) are frequently seen enjoying the gardens of coral, that they call their home!
**Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
- Deli Lunch
- Ice Water, Chilled Soda, and Hot Tea.
- Professional, friendly, safety-oriented, experienced captain and crew
- Informative and historical narrative
- Top-quality snorkel gear
- Optional wetsuit and underwater digital camera rentals
- Flotation devices
- SNUBA (single dive) available for ages 8 and up (pay on board)
- Plenty of Jimmy Buffet music
- 2 Clean restrooms
- Shaded/ sheltered hull
- Comfortable trampoline netting to enjoy
- Friendly experienced captain & crew!
- Bring a light Jacket/ Sweater, Video/ Camera & A SMILE!
- Digital underwater cameras are available for purchase. If you wear prescription glasses, there are optical masks you can rent to use underwater. If you tend to run cold, there are wetsuits for rent, and they bring flotation devices galore.
Location: Slip #87 Maalaea Harbor
Address: 101 Maalaea Boat Harbor Rd Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/npT9FpFpa6WH4VxH6
Check-in: Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at the Boss Frog Ma’alaea Shop.
Parking: Paid parking is available next to the boat ($.50/ hour) & the free parking lot is between the Maui Ocean Center and 76 Gas Station.
- Adult beverages are available for purchase after snorkel! $2/ drink!
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Assorted Tropical Mixed Fruit which may include pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon.
- Assorted Muffins usually consist of blueberry, poppyseed, and chocolate muffins.
- Assorted Pastries.
Your choice of:
- Croissant deli sandwich which may include Roast Beef, Ham, or Chicken.
- Quinoa Salad (vegetarian option)*
- Assorted Chips
- Large delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Juices – Passion, Orange, Guava Juice, pineapple, orange, cranberry, and lemonade.
- Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger ale.
- Hilo Brewery beer – Humpback Lager, Red Ale & Tsunami IPA.
- Alcoholic Beverages** – We carry rum, light rum, vodka, tequila and whiskey. The tropical favorite Mai Tai our #1 request. Rum and coke, screwdrivers, and special requests also available.
- Hot Coffee/Tea
*Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservations.
**Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase for $2.00.