UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Start your Lanai Snorkeling Trip with Kona coffee, passion orange juice and ice water during check-in at Slip #11 in Lahaina Harbor. Souvenir photographs are taken by a professional photographer when you board our Explorer Super Raft. After leaving Lahaina Harbor, we head across the Au’au channel to the island of Lanai for snorkeling. Two snorkel sites are selected by the captain to provide the clearest and calmest ocean conditions. Snorkel gear, instructions and safety tips are provided by our experienced captain and crew. Spinner and Bottlenose Dolphins are often encountered off the island of Lanai. We see lots of tropical reef fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites.
Lunch (Turkey or veggie wraps, ranch dressing, chips and cookies) is served on-board at one of the snorkel sites. Unlimited sodas, juices and bottled water are available throughout the Lanai Snorkeling Trip.
Lanai Dolphin Adventure Features:
- Travel to and see another island from the water – Lanai, the pineapple island.
- This Eco-Adventure is on one of our Explorer Super Rafts, the largest in the islands and the only rafts with an onboard restroom. Our Explorer Super Rafts are powered by twin diesel engines and are fast, comfortable and stable with the “Cadillac Ride”.
- Our Marine Eco-Adventure includes some of the most pristine snorkel sites and reefs in the Hawaiian Islands. We have an excellent chance of seeing large schools of Spinnner and Bottlenose Dolphins, Green Sea Turtles, Manta Rays, tropical reef fish and colorful coral.
- An inexpensive half-day morning Eco-Adventure with snorkeling at uncrowded sites and viewing of Lanai’s resident pods of Spinner and Bottlenose Dolphins – a truly unique experience. Come join us on the Lanai Dolphin Adventure one of Maui’s Best!!!
What to Bring:
- Wear your Swimsuit
- Light jacket or long sleeve shirt
- We will not be responsible for damages to any electronic device brought on board.
- We recommend that our guests with cameras, phones or other devices bring their own “dry bag” or re-sealable plastic bag for the most protection. Note- at the booth we do have a supply of small clear resealable plastic bags and 10 gallon white plastic bags and “Hawaiian Raincoats” (i.e. 30 gallon black trash bags for fowl weather/rainy days) for use by passengers upon their request at check-in.)
- No children under 4 years old
- All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
- No pregnant women or those with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems are allowed.
- No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11
Address: 675 Wharf St Slip #11, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XEdemUD6kQ6fLKQA6
Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
Lunch (served on-board at one of the snorkel sites)
- Turkey or Veggie Wraps
- Ranch Dressing
- Chips and Cookies
Beverages (available throughout the Lanai Snorkeling Trip)
- Unlimited sodas
- Bottled water