- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Snorkeling Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
Captain BOB’s Picnic Sail is a comprehensive entertainment program for every one of all ages. It’s a snorkeling cruise, a water adventure and a relaxing day in beautiful Kaneohe Bay – which the locals call “God’s Country “and it is also the best kept secret of Hawaii.
This event begins with a bus tour from Waikiki to the beautiful Kaneohe Bay via scenic routes. You will board our catamarans, cruise through the amazing barrier reef (The only one in the United States). Inside the bay, you will find the 56 shallow coral reefs which the green sea turtles and over 2,000 species of exotic tropical sea life call home.
After our catamaran anchors at the sandbar, you can immerse in the clear refreshing Kaneohe Bay. A game of Hawaiian style water volleyball, swimming and sunning will be done at the sandbar area, engulfed by the majestic Koolau Mountains. Kaneohe Bay is dotted with popular landmarks such as Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat, etc. A Sumptuous barbecue hamburger lunch & assorted beverages are prepared for your enjoyment.
After lunch, we will take you to an amazing coral reef where you can enjoy more snorkeling, and check out all the different types of coral that thrive in the Hawaiian Waters.
Come and join us for an enjoyable and memorable Hawaiian day. Regular & Light
Beer, Wine, T shirt, sweat shirt & underwater camera are available for purchase
Round trip transportation is included.
- Snorkeling – Sanitized equipment
- Water sports including Hawaiian Style Water Volleyball, sunning and swimming.
- See landmarks such as Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat.
- Customers to bring own towel, dry changes of clothes.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM except Federal Holidays (no liquor permitted on Saturday, May 26th and Sept 1st)
- Duration: 7 Hours
TRANSPORTATION: Conveniently located round-trip transportation from Waikiki.
MEALS: Lunch is served on board at the Sandbar and includes:
* Sumptuous barbecue hamburger with all the trimmings
* Baked Beans, Fruit Cocktail and Chips
BEVERAGES: Assorted beverages are served throughout the sail.
* Complimentary Sodas, Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate
* Regular and Light Beer and Wine – $5.00 per drink
OPTIONS: Souvenir T-Shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, and underwater cameras may be available for purchase.
For Drive Outs: If you have your own vehicle, you can meet the crew at Heeia Kea Pier. Vessels depart from Heeia Kea Pier at 10:30am.
Waikiki Pick Up Schedule:
9:10 AM Ilikai Hotel (Front Entrance, Flag Pole)
9:25 AM Ambassador (Namahana Street)
9:30 AM Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
9:35 AM Hyatt Regency Hotel (Koa Avenue)
9:40 AM Pacific Beach Hotel (Liliuokalani at Koa Ave)
9.45 AM Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave)