UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. (Closed Saturday and Sunday) – 6/7/2021-7/30/2021
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (approx)
Treat yourself to an afternoon unique only to the Big Island, with a swimming and kayaking experience in a private section of Umauma Falls!
This respite from the day’s hustle and bustle allow you to jump into the splashing falls, swim in its cool waters and/or kayak on its clear surface. The scenery is so lush and breathtaking that it even served as the backdrop for an episode of ABC Network’s “The Bachelorette.”
Also enjoy a catered lunch at the private pavilion adjacent to the falls, delivered to you by our utility zipline. Dine and relax surrounded by the splendor of the waterfalls and gorgeous tropical setting!
- Swim & Kayak where the Bachelorette was filmed.
- Enjoy a Romantic Picnic & Private River Swim – great for couples!
- Children under age 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Location: The Umauma Experience
Address: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy,Hakalau, HI 96710
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FNDHBXHPCVbsv87d6
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Tour group is brought together approximately 20 minutes prior to tour time to be escorted to the gear area. Vans will depart at the hour.