UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays)
- Tour times: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 30 Minutes*
*Total time of activity, including roundtrip Waikiki transport, approximately 3 1/3 hours
Approximate on-site schedule after check-in:
- 30 minutes of safety video and ocean transit
Every Year, Nice New WaveRunners!
At H2O Sports you ride on state-of-the-art Yamaha VX110 Personal Watercraft in a protected area of calm, lovely Maunalua Bay. New skis are almost always safer skis, and we expand on the theme of wellbeing by having our course under the watchful eyes of US Coast Guard licensed Captains.
Drive at 16; Ride With an Adult if You are Younger
In keeping with our family-friendly tradition, even children under five are welcome on our activities barge without charge, weather permitting. Everyone wears a life vest!
Jet Skiing Launches from our floating Activities Island
At anchor, the barge has a huge, partially sunken platform. An instructor floats the Jet Ski onto it; you wade over, mount up, and ski away.
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet.
- You must be 16 to drive a Jet Ski (Solo Driver)
- Must be 18+ years old to drive a minor (Tandem Driver)
- Tandem Jet Ski bookings MUST include both a Driver and a Passenger.
- Younger participants accompanied by an adult are welcome as passengers. 12-15 can operate with an adult on the back.
- Children under 5 are welcome at no charge, weather permitting
- There are no weight restrictions
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- At check-in, you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Location: H2O Sports Hawaii
Address: 377 Keahole St suite e 103, Honolulu, HI 96825
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/rDoYxiv2bfaJMYqY7
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.
- Check-in takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters.
- Round-trip transportation with pick-up from Waikiki hotels is available upon request for an additional fee. Subject to availability.
Other Jet Skiing Details
- Two passengers per jet ski (higher prices apply for single riders)
- You can rent jet skis for periods longer than 30 minutes.
- Digital media photo services are available to all participants.
- Additionally, there are great photo opportunities of the Hawai’i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head, Ko’olau Mountain Range, protected Maunalua Bay, plus launch site activities.
- Observers are welcome and, if space is available, they are invited to upgrade to Jet Ski riding.
- The floating activities island has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun.
- The activities barge has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun, and there are bins for your personal items.