Every Year, Nice New Wave Runners!
At H2O Sports you ride on state-of-the-art Yamaha VX110 Personal Watercraft in a protected area of calm, lovely Maunalua Bay. New skis are almost always safer skis, and we expand on the theme of wellbeing by having our course under the watchful eyes of US Coast Guard licensed Captains.
Drive at 16; Ride With an Adult if You are Younger
In keeping with our family-friendly tradition, even children under five are welcome on our activities barge without charge, weather permitting. Everyone wears a life vest!
Jet Skiing Launches from Our Multiple-Plaything Activities Barge
At anchor, the barge has a huge, partially sunken platform. An instructor floats the Jet Ski onto it; you wade over, mount up and ski away today with h2o
Total ride time is 30 minutes.
Available Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Plaything Playtimes and Check-In
- Jet Skiing is available Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Your check-in takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters
- Free roundtrip transportation with pick up from Waikiki hotels (upon availability)
- Total time of activity, including roundtrip Waikiki transport, approximately 3 1/3 hours
- Approximate on-site schedule after check-in:
10 Minutes – safety video and ocean transit to the Jet Skiing launch point
30 Minutes – Total riding time after final staff instructions on the activities barge
Other Jet Skiing Details
- Two passengers per Jet Ski (higher prices apply for single riders)
- You can rent Jet Skis for periods longer than 30 minutes at a discounted rate, reservation schedules permitting
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet
- Digital Media photo services are available to all participants
- Additionally, there are great photo opportunities of the Hawai’i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head, Ko’olau Mountain Range, protected Maunalua Bay, plus launch site activities
- Observers are welcome and, if space is available, they are invited to upgrade to Jet Ski riding
- Other “plaything” activities get underway from the same in-Bay activities barge, so plan on staying for the H2O JetPack experience, Parasailing, plus Banana Boat and Bumper Tube rides (all on a space-available basis). Ask at check-in about Multiple Experience Discounts
- The activities barge has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun, and there are bins for your personal items
- You must be 16 to drive a Jet Ski
- Younger participants accompanied by an adult are welcome as passengers
- Children under five are welcome at no charge, weather permitting
- There are no weight restrictions
- Pregnant women cannot participate