- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Snorkeling Tours
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Private Tours
- Snorkeling Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 7:30 AM, 12:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
You will board a spacious 40 passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of Oahu searching for wild dolphins. This double-hulled catamaran features a comfortable and stable ride as you relax and take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains.
In the clear waters of West Oahu, find the wild dolphins pods swimming gracefully in small or large groups. Remembering to keep distance from the wild dolphins, you can also enjoy searching for Hawaiian green turtles, tropical island fishes, and other rare wild sea creatures.
Snack and non-alcoholic drink will be served. You can bring your own or alcoholic beverages. Catering service is also available at additional cost. Please ask for the details.
- Great for anniversaries, parties, and group trips!
- The catamaran has less shaking and is safe for those who are worried about seasickness!
- Impressive experience with wild sea creatures!
- A cozy tour that everyone can enjoy, from children to adults!
- Light snack, drink, water
- Souvenir (from your journey)
- Swimming wear (Please wear swimming wear under your clothes.)
- Also don’t forget towels, Sunscreen (Eco friendly possible), Hat, Sunglass.
- Feel free to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages on the tour except for BANANAS.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- You may NOT leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only what is necessary and only to bring on a boat.
- All participants must complete waivers prior to participation.
Location: Waianae Small Boat Harbor
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wWS7Q7kv87NVvYcw8
- Round-trip transportation available for an additional fee. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
For Drive-Out Guests: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Look for the two-story waterfront building.
Parking is FREE. Be careful to park in the car stalls and NOT the pull trailer parking.
For Guests who are confirmed with Round-Trip Transportation: Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Wetsuits can be rented for an additional fee on the boat. (Based on availability).
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule for 7:30 AM tour:
- 5:55 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 6:00 AM – Ilikai (Main entrance (under the staircase))
- 6:05 AM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 6:10 AM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 6:15 AM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 6:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 6:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
- 7:10 AM – Koʻolina
Pick Up Schedule for 12:00 PM tour:
- 9:55 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 10:00 AM – Ilikai (Main entrance (under the staircase))
- 10:05 AM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 10:10 AM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 10:15 AM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 10:25 AM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 10:30 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
- 11:10 AM – Koʻolina
Itinerary for 7:30 AM tour
- 7:30 AM – arrival to the harbor
- 7:30 AM – boarding and sailing
- 10:30 AM – return to the harbor
- 11:00 AM – leaving the harbor
- 12:00-12:30 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels
Itinerary for 12:00 PM tour
- 11:30 AM – arrival to the harbor
- 12:00 PM – boarding and sailing
- 3:00 PM – return to the harbor
- 3:30 PM – leaving the harbor
- 4:30-5:00 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels