- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Tours & Activities
- Oahu Whale Watching
- Whale Watching Tours
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
Schedule: (December 15- March 31)
- Whale Watching ONLY
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Tour Time: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Whale Watching & Sunset Cruise
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Tour Time: 3:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Winter whale watching season begins!
Every winter the humpback whales travel thousands of miles from the Northern Pacific Ocean to the warm Hawaiian waters to breed and give birth to new calves.
It is believed that half of humpback whales in the Northern Pacific come to the Hawaiian Island.
Join us on our spacious catamaran boat to spot the majestic koholas’ playfully surfing, tail slapping and blowing spout in the air as you cruise the western coastline for a breathtaking view of the countryside away from the busy city for most memorable experience of Hawaii.
*We do not have a wild whale and other wildlife guarantees.
- Shuttle service from/to designated hotel
- Snacks, and water
- Reasonably priced sunset tour on the west coast (3:30 PM tour ONLY)
- Bring a Jacket, sun screen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Feel free to bring your own food and alcohol beverages on the tour except for BANANAS.
- Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
- You may NOT leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only bring what is necessary to bring on the boat.
- All participants must complete waivers prior to participation.
- Please be on time, if you are late and miss our briefing, you may not be able to participate in our activities and will NOT get a refund.
- Minimum 6 participants per tour.
Location: Waianae Small Boat Harbor
Address: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wWS7Q7kv87NVvYcw8
- Round-trip transportation is available. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
For Drive-Out Guests: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Look for the two-story waterfront building.
Parking is FREE. Be careful to park in the car stalls and NOT the pull trailer parking.
For Guests who are confirmed with Round-Trip Transportation: Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
Please Note: for Whale Watching & Sunset Cruise, choose the 3:30 PM tour.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick Up Schedule for 12:00 PM tour (Whale Watching ONLY):
- 10:10 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 10:15 AM – Ilikai (Main entrance, under staircase)
- 10:20 AM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 10:25 AM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 10:30 AM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 10:40 AM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 10:45 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
Pick Up Schedule for 3:30 PM tour (Whale Watching & Sunset Cruise):
- 1:40 PM – Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)
- 1:45 PM – Ilikai (Main entrance, under staircase)
- 1:50 PM – Trump International (Main Entrance)
- 1:55 PM – Ritz Carlton (Main Entrance)
- 2:00 PM – DFS Galleria (Main Entrance)
- 2:10 PM – Hyatt Regency (Entrance located on Koa Street)
- 2:15 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Entrance located on Paaokalani Avenue)
Itinerary for 12:00 PM tour (Whale Watching ONLY)*:
- 11:45 AM – arrival to the harbor
- 12:00 PM – boarding and sailing
- 2:30 PM – return to the harbor
- 3:00 PM – leaving the harbor
- 4:00-4:30 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels
*Please note this tour ONLY runs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Itinerary for 3:30 PM tour (Whale Watching & Sunset Cruise)*:
- 3:15 PM – arrival to the harbor
- 3:30 PM – boarding and sailing
- 6:00 PM – return to the harbor
- 6:15 PM – leaving the harbor
- 7:15-7:30 PM drop off to Waikiki hotels
*Please note this tour ONLY runs on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.