UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday to Friday. Closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Come Explore Maui’s Ku’ia Estate Chocolate Factory!
Your journey begins at the Ku’ia Estates Chocolate Factory in Lahaina, the largest chocolate factory in the state of Hawaii. After checking in with your tour guide, we invite you to enjoy a cacao drink and take in the amazing 360-degree views from our rooftop pavilion.
Our tour guide then transports you to our private cacao estate, nestled in the foothills of the West Maui mountains. Featuring over 20 acres of cacao trees, our professional and friendly tour guides lead you from “farm to bar.” This interactive and educational tour introduces you to our cacao trees, the hands-on fruit harvesting techniques, and finishes with an exclusive 9-piece tasting of our award-winning chocolate. Each party also receives a custom logo cooler bag!
- Suitable for families ages 3+ (children under 3 not allowed)
- Visit a working chocolate farm
- Interactive and experiential
- Ages: 3+ (children under 3 not allowed)
Location: Ku’ia Estate Chocolate Factory
Address: 78 Ulupono St Suite 1 Suite 1, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://g.page/maui-kuia-estate-chocolate?share
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.