What better way to experience the Umauma River than to rappel right into it! Join us as we explore the beautiful scenery of the Umauma River. Swim, float, rappel and hike through the valley as we enjoy the natural beauty and unique features the Umauma River has to offer.
- Rappel 250 feet into the Umauma valley
- Free rappel the last 20 feet over a cave right into the Umauma River
- Rappel down two waterfalls
- End with a jump (optional) at our private pond!
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Tour Times: 10:30 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Requires a minimum of 4 people to commence tour.
- Please wear swim clothes you can wear under a wetsuit, as well as a towel and a change of clothes for after the tour.
- Please do not use sunscreen or mosquito repellent as it won’t be necessary since you will be wearing a full body wetsuit.
- Minimum Age requirement is 8.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight limits are: 80 lbs to 250 lbs
- No persons with neck or back injuries or women who are pregnant.
- Not recommended for people with heart problems.
- Safety First! Umauma reserves the right to refuse a persons participation on tour if it is determined that the individual is not fit for the experience. Umauma will issue a refund in this situation minus a 25% cancellation fee
Location: The Umauma Experience
Address: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy,Hakalau, HI 96710
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FNDHBXHPCVbsv87d6
Please check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
Tour group is brought together approximately 20 minutes prior to tour time to be escorted to gear area. Vans will depart on the hour.