Held on beautiful grounds at the Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii Loa Luau invites you to an authentic Hawaiian luau experience showcasing beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians who share the tales of Polynesia’s courageous voyagers and retell the story of the settlement of the Hawaiian Islands through live music and dance.
Indulge in the Big Island’s finest cuisine and then enjoy a musical journey through Polynesia with Hawaii Loa Luau’s new show: “Pae mai la ka wa’a i ka ‘aina” – The Canoe Has Come Ashore.
Meet the performers before the show and learn about the traditional games and cultural practices of the people. A hosted bar and a spectacular buffet dinner offer the freshest and finest ingredients found in the islands.
Storytelling begins as beautiful hula dancers and talented musicians share the tales of Polynesia’s brave and courageous voyagers – as they traveled to Hawai’i and established this land. Our family from Tahiti share the stories of their journey to Hawai’i, with the lively beat of the traditional toere drum. Your hosts for the evening tell the story of their home in Hawai’i with traditional hula. The influence of other cultures can be seen in the evolution of costumes and hula motions as we share unique and incredible history in this island of Hawai’i.
- Availability: Saturdays; Holiday Luaus are held on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve with special Holiday Ticket Pricing***
- Time: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- 5:30 PM – Check-In & Seating Begins
- 6:00 PM – Lū’au Dinner Buffet
- 7:00 PM – Performance Begins
- Includes seating towards the front of the performance, a shorter line, a souvenir lei, appetizers at the table (see menu tab for Alii Platter), and service for drinks at the table.
- Seating is limited for the preferred packages, so guests must book seats in advance (please request during checkout). Charges for this upgrade are paid directly to the luau at the time of check-in. You will not be able to cancel the Preferred portion at check-in. ($26.11 per adult, $15.67 per child)
Location: Fairmont Orchid
Address: 1 N Kaniku Dr, Waimea, HI 96743
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/pzQWksKoLe42
The Hawaii Loa Luau reservations desk is located at the Plantation Estate at the Fairmont Orchid. Check in at the reservations desk.
Both complimentary valet parking and self parking are available at the Fairmont Orchid.
- ***Holiday ticket pricing is applicable to luaus held on Thanksgiving (November 28, 2019) and Christmas Eve (December 24, 2019). Please select applicable option during booking.
- Check-in includes shell lei greeting and photo taking.
- Children age 5 and under are provided their own seat and plate.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time for check-in.
Luau Buffet Menu:
Alii Platter (for Preferred Seating guests on a Wooden Tray)
Dried Bananas, Papaya, Mango
Half Coconut filled w/Dried Coconut
Le Hing Macadamia Nuts
Dried Ahi, Ika & Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Poke Station – Served Cold
Spicy Kim Chee Tako Octopus
Ogo Seaweed & Maui Onion Salad
Ahi Limu Kohu
Surimi Crab & Broccoli
Garlic Sesame Edamame Soy Beans
Pipikaula Dried Beef & Tomato
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Bean Sprout Salad
Namasu Carrot & Daikon
J.A. Farms Spinach Leafs & Heirloom Lettuces
Hot Food Station
Teriyaki BBQ Chicken
Miso Glazed Hawaiian Butterfish
Kiawe Smoked Kalua Pork
Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
Cal Rose Rice Furikake
Ginger Buttered Breadfruit
Lau Lau & Poi
Kalbi Style Hawaiian Low Line Beef Ginger Soy Glaze
Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp Yakitori
Keiki (Kids) Menu
Macaroni & Cheese
Grilled Chicken Breast
Stir Fry Vegetables
Hawaiian Dark Chocolate Lava Cake w/ Raspberry Sauce
Pineapple Pie w/ Macadamia Nut Streusel
Molokai Banana Bread
Coconut Cream Tapioca
Mango & Lilikoi Big Island Fruit Salad w/ Lychee