GO BEYOND THE CALL TO DUTY with this full Pearl Harbor experience tour. Start your journey at the Pearl Harbor Visitor center where you are able to experience displays, museums, and history of World Word II. All three museums at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center are accessible on this tour.
The USS Arizona Memorial program begins with a short film highlighting the historical events leading up to and the attack on Pearl Harbor. Then, board a Navy shuttle to see the magnificent memorial that rests above the sunken USS Arizona battleship to remember the 1,177 men still resting within. Included is the award-winning audio tour that will guide you through the Pearl Harbor Survivor segments while on board the USS Arizona Memorial and provide a memorable Path of Attack tour along the shoreline. The USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean. This incredible self-guided tour will automatically translate the main 23-minute documentary into the visitor’s language.
Step back into the life of a sailor when you visit the USS Bowfin submarine, one of the most celebrated war vessels in United States history. Go underway with a tour of this vessel and its museum. Here, you will learn what it took for officers to patrol the corridors of the sub. Step on board the USS Missouri battleship, or “Mighty Mo,” where World War II ended when the Japanese signed the surrender documents. Explore beneath the battleship to see what it took for such a grand ship to operate such massive gun turrets on the top deck.
Before leaving Pearl Harbor, visit the hangars of the Pacific Aviation Museum for a unique look at the aviation history of the United States. See the planes of World War II and the new additions that are currently used by the United States Armed Forces.
This tour includes the extra feature of journeying through Honolulu to see royal grounds and historical landmarks of Oahu. The statue of King Kamehameha the Great, ‘Iolani Palace, Kawaiaha‘o Church, and Punchbowl Cemetery are just a sneak peek of what you will see from the comfort of your luxury mini-coach.
- Expert World War II Narration
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center*
- Authentic Film Footage of Attack
- Admission to Museums Included
- USS Arizona Memorial*
- USS Bowfin Submarine*
- USS Missouri Battleship Deck Tour*
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum*
- Honolulu City Tour
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Hawaiian Palaces and Royal Grounds
- Lunch Included
*Denotes tour stop
- Availability: Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Tour Time: 5:50 AM
- Duration: 12 hours
- Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base; therefore a “no bag”policy exists on location (including bags unattended on the tour bus) Pearl Harbor Visitor Center has facilities to store a bag for a $5 fee
- There are locations at Pearl Harbor where photos are prohibited; please be aware of signs
- For those bringing wheelchairs. Manual, collapsible wheelchairs only; guest must be able to walk onto the bus.
Buffet (protein changes weekly; 2 options provided), Kalua Pork, BBQ Chicken or Mahimahi
House tossed salad
Steamed white rice
Assorted Hawaiian Juice (cash bar available w/beer & wine)
Local breakfast pastry and bottled water services will be provided.
Hampton Inn & Suites Kapolei – 5:50 AM
Embassy Suites Kapolei – 5:55 AM
Four Seasons Resort at Ko Olina – 6:05 AM
Aulani Disney Resort – 6:10 AM
Beach Villas at Ko Olina – 6:15 AM
Ko Olina Beach Club (Marriott) – 6:20 AM