Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Lihue, Kauai, roundtrip transportation from the Lihue Airport (LIH) and a sightseeing land tour with lunch.
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It’s hard to believe that the immense cliffs and deep gorges of the Waimea Canyon could exist on an island – you’ll be mesmerized by its scenic beauty long after your vacation.
Watch the ocean waves propel jets of water through lava rock at the Spouting Horn Blowhole. In quaint Hanapepe town amid sugar cane fields, view Hanapepe Valley from the lookout and cross the famous Hanapepe Swinging Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages at the Chicken in a Barrel BBQ.
Venture down a nature trail in Koke’e State Park for an easy walk surrounded by native Hawaiian flora and fauna. Listen for the lyrical chirping of the rare red ‘apapane or i’iwi bird species who sip nectar from the blossoms on the native trees.
Peer at the expanse of Waimea Valley from Puu Hinahina lookout point and visit the recently unveiled King Kaumuali‘i Statue at Pa‘ula‘ula, more commonly known as the Russian Fort.
Lastly, you’ll be welcomed at the Kauai Coffee Plantation near the coast for a stroll through the coffee orchard that leads toward the ocean. See the entire coffee process from initial blossoming and harvesting to the final roasting. Sample the exclusive line of estate‐grown Hawaiian coffees while relaxing beneath the warm Hawaiian sun.
- Spouting Horn
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Hanapepe Swinging Bridge
- Lunch at Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Waimea Canyon
- Koke’e State Park (short, easy trail hike)
- Puu Hinahina Lookout (dramatic views of Waimea Valley)
- Kekaha Beach
- Russian Fort / King Kaumuali’i Statue
- Kauai Coffee Plantation
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Tour Time: 5:30 AM
- Duration: 13 Hours 30 Minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations, we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation. International visitors must have a valid passport to fly interisland on these tours and all U.S. citizens must have a current government ID. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification. Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match name on air ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be no refund.
- The guest is responsible for transportation to and from the airport on their departure island.
- There is no Polynesian Adventure representative at the airport of your departure island. Please proceed to check-in and board your flight. You will meet your tour guide at your destination.
Upon Arrival At Lihue Airport (LIH), meet the Polynesian Adventure vehicle between 8:10 AM to 8:15 AM at the BAGGAGE CLAIM area curbside to the right in the Bus pick area.
Location: HONOLULU AIRPORT (DEPARTURES), Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter.
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/19bU9sSmU7JjFj6e8
- Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Kauai. Check-in at 5:30 AM at the Honolulu Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). The approximate return from Kauai to Oahu is about 7:00 PM.
- Flight confirmation will be emailed to you approx 1 week before your departure date.
- The airlines change their flight schedules frequently and at the last minute so please ensure that you check flight status on your own.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 72 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- The itinerary itself and order is subject to change based on current traffic and weather conditions.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY Tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.