UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Wednesday and Sunday
- Tour Time: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.) Including transportation time
This incredible tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides.
- Halona Blowhole: (15 minutes stop) Light, local breakfast with a bottle of water served at Leonard’s Malasadas
- Sandy Beach: Drive through of one of Hawaii’s most popular bodysurfing beaches
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout: (20 minutes stop) Breathtaking ocean & mountains views
- Byodo In Temple (30 minutes stop) majestic replica of a 900-year-old Japanese temple (New Stop Starting March 1st)
- Tropical Mac Nut Farm: (30 minutes stop) sample local coffees and treats. Great for gifts
- Lunch Included at Fumi’s Shrimp: (45 minutes stop)
- Waimea Valley: (1 hour & 20 minutes stop) beautiful waterfall and lush foliage (swimming optional) (New Stop Starting March 1st)
- Historic Haleiwa Town (drive-through)
- Famous Shave Ice stop and local fruit stand:(30 minutes)* optional purchase
- Dole Plantation: (30 minutes stop) home of the original “Dole Whip.”
- Be sure to bring sunscreen as there are multiple stops where you will be in the sun.
- Take some cash on you, many stops only accept cash.
Pick-up offered in the Ko Olina area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedules.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Lap child does not occupy a seat on vehicle and does not include food or lunch.
Lunch Menu Options:
- Butter Garlic Shrimp
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Stir-fry Noodles w/ Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken
*All plates come with rice, pineapple, and corn
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Pick-up & Drop-off locations:
- 6:35 AM – Four Seasons Ko Olina (Front Lobby)
- 6:45 AM – Aulani, a Disney Resort (Front Lobby)
- 6:55 AM – Ko Olina Beach Villas (Main Gate)
- 7:00 AM – Marriott Ko Olina Vacation Club (Main Lobby)
- 7:10 AM – Ko Olina Marina (Main Building)