UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (Closed Wednesday)
- Tour Time: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours
This intimate, small-group tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides and is performed with 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinters.
- Hanauma Bay Lookout: A world-famous local light breakfast at a world-famous local Nature Preserve: Bottled water and a Leonard’s Malasadas. 15-minute stop.
- Halona Blowhole Lookout: 10-minute stop. One of Oahu’s natural wonders.
- Nu’uanu Pali Lookout: 10-minute stop. Breathtaking ocean & mountains views
- Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm: Sample local coffee & an assortment of flavored macadamia nuts.
- Lunch: No-host lunch of what the north shore is known for shrimp and a shrimp truck! Choose from any of their signature entrees: butter garlic shrimp / spicy garlic lemon shrimp / & coconut shrimp. Non-shrimp and vegetarian options available. LUNCH INCLUDED
- Kahuku Fruit Stand: Known for its fried local banana! Try their locally grown exotic fruits!
- Historic Haleiwa Town: famous for surfing shopping and shave ice! Stroll the town and take in the North Shore ambiance and flavors- ask your guide his or her recommendations!
- Dole Pineapple Plantation: A 30-minute stop at one of the most visited destinations in Hawaii, home of the original “Dole Whip.”
- Be sure to bring sunscreen as there are multiple stops where you will be in the sun.
- Take some cash on you, many stops only accept cash.
Pick-up offered in the Ko Olina area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedules.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Lap child does not occupy a seat on vehicle and does not include food or lunch.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Pick-up & Drop-off locations:
- 7:00 AM – Four Seasons Ko Olina (Front Lobby)
- 7:10 AM – Aulani, a Disney Resort (Front Lobby)
- 7:20 AM – Ko Olina Beach Villas
- 7:25 AM – Marriott Ko Olina Vacation Club (Main Lobby)
- 7:30 AM – Ko Olina Marina (Main Building)