UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 9 Hours
Discover Oahu’s scenic natural beauty and Hawaiian lifestyle on this educational and fun all-day tour of the island’s most prized attractions. Sample island flavors and learn about Hawaii’s unique cultural traditions on this 9-hour deluxe bus Royal Star tour.
Beat the crowds with an early morning departure as you travel from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay and the Halona Blowhole on the southeastern shores. Journey to the dramatic Nuuanu Pali Lookout, and Byodo-In Temple on the windward side. Then, head to the North Shore Beaches, and the quaint surfing town of Haleiwa and Dole Plantation — you’ll experience those hard-to-reach places that Hawaiian locals enjoy.
- Pick-up in Waikiki
- Diamond Head (window view)
- Hanauma Bay (10 minutes; closed on Tuesday)
- Halona Blow Hole (10 minutes)
- Nuuanu Pali (10 minutes)
- Byodo-In Temple (20 minutes)
- Tropical Farms (15 minutes, Hawaiian taste sampling)
- North Shore Beaches (window view)
- Two Choices to enjoy Haleiwa:
- A) 90 minutes at Haleiwa for lunch and shopping
- B) 40 minutes at Haleiwa, plus 20 minutes at Waialua Coffee / Soap Factory
- Dole Plantation (30 minutes) and try the delicious Dole Whip (on your own)
- Depart for Waikiki, Downtown Honolulu (window view)
- Return to Waikiki
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking.
- We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Depending on traffic and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to alter the route, schedule, and tour features. Return times are an estimate only.
- Closed on New Year’s Day (1/1), Thanksgiving Day (11/28/19), Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (12/7), Honolulu Marathon (12/8/19) and Christmas Day (12/25)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Pick Up Schedule:
- Ala Moana – 6:40 AM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 6:50 AM
- Hale Koa – 6:55 AM
- Ambassador – 7:00 AM
- Hokulani Waikiki – 7:05 AM
- Seaside Avenue – 7:10AM
- Hyatt Regency – 7:15 AM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 7:20AM