UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Tour Hawaii’s most visited landmark, the USS Arizona Memorial and other historic sites on this half day Royal Star Hawaii deluxe bus tour. Your 5-hour Hawaiian experience features Oahu’s most historically significant attractions, including the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. Conclude your tour with a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and Downtown Honolulu for up close views of Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha statue and more!
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Experience world-class museums, waterfront exhibits, the bookstore and more.
- USS Arizona Memorial – View a 23-minute documentary about December 7, 1941, then take a shuttle boat ride to board the USS Arizona Memorial, a timeless landmark in American history.
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific *- Drive through the dramatic natural setting of Punchbowl crater, now a peaceful memorial honoring the brave who served in the United States Armed Forces.
- Hawaii State Capitol District – View the unique architecture of Hawaii’s state capitol building, the Eternal Flame, Washington Place and more.
- Downtown Honolulu *- Discover Hawaii’s unique cultural heritage as we drive through Oahu’s Chinatown and Maunakea Street lined with colorful lei shops and cafes.
- Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue *- Delve into Hawaiian history as you view Iolani Palace, the only royal residence in the United States, the statue of King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more.
- Original Onboard Video – to enhance your tour experience.
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking.
- We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- For security reasons, no bags, baby strollers, or other items which offer concealment are allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- For your protection, we will require a valid photo ID with your credit card used for transactions over $500.00, at the time of check-in. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- We offer a smoke-free environment on board and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle
- Depending on traffic and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to alter the route, schedule, and tour features. Return times are an estimate only.
- Closed on New Year’s Day (1/1), Thanksgiving Day, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (12/7), Honolulu Marathon, and Christmas Day (12/25)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle”.
Pick Up Schedule:
- Ala Moana (Mahukona Street) – 7:55 AM
- Prince Waikiki (Main Entrance) – 8:00 AM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot -in house guests only) – 8:05 AM
- Hale Koa (Kalia road, Trolley Stop) – 8:10 AM
- Ambassador (Namahana Street) – 8:15 AM
- Hokulani Waikiki (Lewers Street) – 8:20 AM
- Seaside Avenue (Seaside Avenue – Ross Dress for Less) – 8:25 AM
- Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue, under green awning) – 8:30 AM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue, Bus Depot) – 8:40 AM