UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday (Closed Saturday)
- Tour Time: 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Sail on our Maita`i Afternoon Delite Sail which departs from Waikiki Beach and enjoy the panoramic views of our island. Enjoy our “Delite”ful friends that we encounter such as whales (seasonal), dolphins, turtles, and flying fish to name a few. This ninety-minute sail comes complete with Open Bar – Beverages include Mai Tais, beer, wine, champagne, juices, and soft drinks.
- You may get splashed while boarding or sailing, you may want to bring a towel
- Bring your camera
- Must be 21 years and older to purchase alcoholic beverages. Government-issued photo ID required.
- All sails are barefoot boarding
- You may bring food as long as it can fit in your bag and you have no glass.
Location: Mai Ta’i Catamaran
Address: 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before the sailing time.
- Check-in on the beach behind the Sheraton Waikiki and Halekulani Hotels.
- Parking is available at the Sheraton Waikiki and the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center.
- Other parking is available nearby – click for the Waikiki Parking Map – zoom in on the Royal Hawaiian.
- Allow $10-$20 for parking. We do not validate parking, but if you buy a drink or snack in the hotel, you can get a 4 hour validation for Sheraton Waikiki Parking.