UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times:*
- March 21-September 20: 5:00 PM
- September 21-March 20: 4:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
*Tour times subject to change due to Sunset time.
‘Alihilani translates to where the heavenly horizon meets the sea, and we’d like to invite you to meet us there. Sail Maui is still offering the same great performance sunset sail on Paragon, but we are pleased to introduce ‘Alihilani for an elevated experience. Our deluxe new 65’ Catamaran is spacious, comfortable, and all about the views. Lounge on the forward trampolines, find a comfortable seat with panoramic island views or take cover under our 575 square feet of covered cabin space for a break from the elements. Beverages including locally brewed beer, Mai Tais, wine, and champagne are served as well as hot & cold pupus (appetizers).
During the season, enjoy the thrill of watching the humpback whales that make their way to Hawaii each year. (December – May)
- Hot & cold hors d’oeuvres
- Beverages including locally brewed beer, wine, champagne & mai tais
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
Location: Lahaina Harbor
Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/zefhFvnzDf1YDCeA8
Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
- Limited to 40 passengers
Appetizers and Beverages
Hot & cold hors d’oeuvres
– Vegetarian skewers of tomato, mozzarella sticks, and olives.
– Small slider sandwich
– Banana bread
– Sort of fruit and cheeses
Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
– Locally brewed beer
– Mai Tais
– Aloha juices
– Filtered water