UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily (December 6 – March 31)
- Tour Times: January-March: 7:45 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Enjoy ocean-level whale watching on our Explorer Super Rafts.
Our 50 ft. Explorer Super Rafts with the CADILLAC RIDE are the largest in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified to carry 42 passengers but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort). Explorer Super Rafts are fast, fun & comfortable vessels allowing more time to whale watch and less time traveling to and from our leviathan friends.
During Whale Season (December – April) we operate two hour guaranteed sighting Whale Watch Adventures. Our Explorer Super Rafts depart Lahaina Harbor, Front Row Slip 11 up to 3 times per day.
Whale Watch Features:
- More Viewing – explorer Super Rafts get us to the whale watch areas for longer viewing opportunities, particularly important when active populations are further off-shore.
- Fast & Comfortable Vessels – spend more time whale watching and less time traveling.
- Front Row Seat – every Seat is with great viewing opportunities.
- Ocean Level and Up Close & Personal whale viewing – our vessels give guests the opportunity for a close viewing not 15 feet above the water.
- Avoid the crowds – view whales with a few friends rather than 100+ strangers on the big boats.
- Guaranteed sightings or your next whale watch adventure is on us (subject to availability).
- On-Board – Expert marine naturalists & hydrophones for great interaction.
- Creature Comforts – Plenty of padded seats, shaded areas, and even an onboard marine restroom.
- Complimentary Beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
- Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
- We recommend that our guests with cameras, phones, or other devices bring their own “dry bag” or re-sealable plastic bag for the most protection. Note- at the booth we do have a supply of small clear resealable plastic bags and 10-gallon white plastic bags and “Hawaiian Raincoats” (i.e. 30-gallon black trash bags for fowl weather/rainy days) for use by passengers upon their request at check-in.)
- No children under 5 years old.
- All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
- Not recommended for pregnant persons or those having recent back/neck surgeries, or major injuries/issues.
- Be aware there is No Smoking permitted onboard the boat, or at the dock per State law.
- Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
- Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics.
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11
Address: 675 Wharf St Slip #11, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XEdemUD6kQ6fLKQA6
Check-in: Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
Parking: Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking. There are several free and paid parking lots throughout Lahaina Town.
- Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting.
- Private charters are your boat for your time.