UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (Closed Thursday and Saturday)(January – April 14)
- Tour Times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday: 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM
- Tuesday: 3:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Have you ever seen a real live humpback whale? Well now’s your chance!
Enjoy this 2-hour guided adventure in a high-speed catamaran to watch the whales in their natural habitat. Depending on the whales’ behavior during your whale watching trip, you may see the whales slapping the surface with pectoral fins (their very long side fins), flukes (the tail), the peduncle (the strong muscles attaching the tail to the rest of the body) and the breach, this is when the whale rises completely out of the water and crashes down again. Juices and sodas are available on board.
- Professional friendly captain and crew.
- Whale watching and underwater ‘hydrophone’ to hear the whales sing
- Complemantary Ice cold sodas and juice
- Shady cabin
- 2 Restrooms
- Great informative and historical narrative
Location: Boss Frog’s Snorkel, Bike & Beach Rentals
Address: 300 Maalaea Rd Building 2, Shop #2N, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/wwRxBNaE6rmZjqw39
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at the Boss Frog Ma’alaea Shop.
Parking: Paid parking is available next to the boat ($.50/ hour) & the free parking lot is between the Maui Ocean Center and 76 Gas Station.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Kids 3 & under are free – (1) per paying adult. Additional kids (3 & under) must purchase a child ticket.
- Adult Beverages are available for purchase starting at $3/ drink!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed