UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- 4/1/21 – 5/27/21: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (Closed Sunday and Monday)
- From 5/28/21: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours
An 8-hour “must-see” deluxe tour visiting Oahu’s most historic landmarks, including the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument with Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Punchbowl National Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu. Enjoy a unique and total experience with our original in-depth video, professional and friendly Royal Star driver, and mint and hand towelette service, all in the comfort of a Royal Star vehicle.
- Pick-up in Waikiki by Gold MCI 4500 Series Motorcoach, including a video presentation of tour agenda and history on passing landmarks.
- Full Pearl Harbor experience, including viewing of a 20-minute documentary film, museum, and tour aboard the Arizona Memorial.
- Professional and friendly Royal Star driver will take you to the USS Missouri (2 hours).
- Visit Punchbowl National Cemetery and Downtown Honolulu. Driver narration and original onboard video will elaborate on the U.S. military in Hawaii, information about Punchbowl, and life in Hawaii during World War II and at present, highlighting the state capitol building, Iolani Palace, Chinatown, and more.
- Drop-off in Waikiki.
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking.
- We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
For security reasons, no bags, baby strollers, or other items which offer concealment are allowed at the Memorial.
Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Depending on traffic and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to alter the route, schedule, and tour features. Return times are an estimate only.
- Closed on New Year’s Day (1/1), Thanksgiving Day (11/28/19), Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (12/7), Honolulu Marathon (12/8/19) and Christmas Day (12/25)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Pick Up Schedule:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 8:05AM
- Hale Koa – 8:10AM
- Ambassador – 8:15AM
- Hokulani Waikiki – 8:20AM
- Seaside Avenue – 8:25AM
- Hyatt Regency – 8:30AM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 8:40AM