UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 8 Hours
For a complete Pearl Harbor experience visiting both iconic landmarks of World War II, the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri, step aboard Royal Star’s 8-hour deluxe bus tour! This full day Hawaiian adventure includes a visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial and a tour aboard the massive “Mighty Mo.” The tour wraps up with a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific and an exciting trip through Downtown Honolulu—Hawaii’s largest city and state capital—with views of Oahu’s most famous historic landmarks, Iolani Palace, the statue of Hawaii’s King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more!
Tour Highlights with Reserved Arizona Ticket:
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Experience world-class museums, waterfront exhibits, the bookstore and more.
- USS Arizona Memorial – View a 23-minute documentary about December 7, 1941, then take a shuttle boat ride to board the USS Arizona Memorial, a timeless landmark in American history.
- USS Battleship Missouri Memorial – Tour America’s most historic battleship where the Instrument of Surrender was signed officially ending World War II. Discover what life at sea was like for 2,700 sailors and see the 66-foot-long guns aboard the 887-foot Missouri.
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific – Drive through the dramatic natural setting of Punchbowl crater, now a peaceful memorial honoring the brave who served in the United States Armed Forces.
- Hawaii State Capitol District – View the unique architecture of Hawaii’s state capitol building, the Eternal Flame, Washington Place, and more.
- Downtown Honolulu – Discover Hawaii’s unique cultural heritage as we drive through Oahu’s Chinatown and Maunakea Street lined with colorful lei shops and cafes.
- Iolani Palace & King Kamehameha Statue – Delve into Hawaiian history as you view Iolani Palace, the only royal residence in the United States, the statue of King Kamehameha, Kawaiahao Church and more.
- Original Onboard Video – to enhance your tour experience.
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking.
- We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- For security reasons, no bags, baby strollers, or other items which offer concealment are allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
Pick up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- We offer a smoke-free environment on board and ask that all food and beverages be consumed before boarding the vehicle.
- Depending on traffic and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to alter the route, schedule, and tour features. Return times are an estimate only.
- Closed on New Year’s Day (1/1), Thanksgiving Day (11/28/19), Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (12/7), Honolulu Marathon (12/8/19), and Christmas Day (12/25)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
At your pickup location, look for our “gold vehicle”
Pick Up Schedule:
- Ala Moana (Mahukona Street) – 7:55 AM
- Prince Waikiki (Main Entrance) – 8:00 AM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot – in house guests only) – 8:05 AM
- Hale Koa (at Kalia road, Trolley Stop) – 8:10 AM
- Ambassador (Namahana Street) – 8:15 AM
- Hokulani Waikiki (Lewers Street) – 8:20 AM
- Seaside Avenue (Seaside Avenue, Ross Dress for Less) – 8:25 AM
- Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue, under green awning) – 8:30 AM
- Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue, Bus Depot) – 8:40 AM