Savor the brilliant hues of the “golden hour” and the Hawaiian sunset from a truly unique vantage on the North Shore Sunset Spectacular. Over thirty minutes, you’ll witness how the landscape, laid out below with O‘ahu’s fabled North Shore surf breaks and beaches and the rippled Ko‘olau Mountains, changes dramatically with the light. You’ll cruise past Hale‘iwa town and secluded Ka‘ena Point before turning back towards Turtle Bay to see the sun sink below the horizon.
- Make it EXTREME and fly Doors Off for $50 more per person.
- A Romantic North Shore Sunset by Air
- Oahu’s World Famous North Shore
- Ko‘olau Mountains
- Haleiwa Town
- Remote Kaena Point
- Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Approx. 30 minutes total air tour flight time in MD500 helicopter
- All window seats
- Two-way communication between you, your pilot, and your group
- Availability: Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Times: Approx. 25 minutes before sunset
- Duration: 1 hour (including check-in)
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests between 265 lbs – 300 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $100 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat. All guests weighing over 300 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. Accurate weights at the time of booking are essential to ensure comfort and safety of all guests. If a passenger is unable to fly due to an inaccurate weight provided at the time of booking, no refund will be made. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
- Children under the age of two (2) fly free when seated in the lap of a paying adult – proof of age required for lap children under two (2). Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Location: Paradise Helicopters Helipad at Turtle Bay Resort North Shore
Address: 57-091 Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku, HI 96731
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/hzta5GE48SWGFqy19
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.