UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (Closed Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM (seasonal)
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Held at beautiful Waimea Valley on Oahu’s North Shore, Toa Luau invites you to an evening of celebrating Hawaiian culture. Watch a variety of cultural demonstrations, savor a delicious luau buffet dinner and enjoy a spectacular Polynesian show.
What makes this Hawaiian luau unique is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley, home to a botanical garden with beautiful nature trails, a waterfall, and historical sites. If you would like to take advantage of the included admission to Waimea Valley to walk through the botanical garden and visit Waimea Falls, please arrive earlier in the day before the luau festivities.
- Flower lei
- Cultural activities
- Umu demonstration
- Kava ceremony
- Silver seating area
- Luau Dinner
- Polynesian show
- Adult Only: 1 drink ticket
- Admission to Waimea Valley- cultural site, botanical garden, and Waimea Falls
- 4:45 PM – Check-in
- 5-6:30 PM – Cultural Demonstrations
- 6:30-7:30 PM – Luau Dinner Buffet
- 7:30-8:30 PM – Polynesian Show
- 8:30 PM – Aloha and Farewell
- SAME-DAY entrance to Waimea valley is Included with your Toa luau purchase. Allow at least 2 hours before the luau starts to explore the valley and Waimea falls. Waimea Falls and Botanical Garden is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, gates will open at 4:00 pm. You may return anytime between Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM to visit Waimea Valley free of charge.
- Due to distancing restrictions, we can only allow up to 5 guests per table.
- Pupukea Green Salad – Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad – Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork
- Lomi Tomato – Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken – Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
- Local fruits
- White cake with coconut frosting