UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (Closed Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Tour Times: 12:30 PM, 5:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Held at beautiful Waimea Valley on Oahu’s North Shore, Toa Luau invites you to an evening of celebrating Hawaiian culture. Watch a variety of cultural demonstrations, savor a delicious luau buffet dinner and enjoy a spectacular Polynesian show.
What makes this Hawaiian luau unique is that it includes same-day admission to Waimea Valley, home to a botanical garden with beautiful nature trails, a waterfall and historical sites. If you would like to take advantage of the included admission to Waimea Valley to walk through the botanical garden and visit Waimea Falls, please arrive earlier in the day before the luau festivities.
- Flower lei
- Cultural activities
- Umu demonstration
- Kava ceremony
- Gold seating area
- Luau Dinner
- Polynesian show
- Adult Only: 2 drink tickets
- Admission to Waimea Valley- cultural site, botanical garden, and Waimea Falls.
- Dress Code: Between casual and aloha wear. No Swimsuits allowed.
Location: Waimea Valley*
Address: 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Google Maps: https://g.page/WaimeaValley?share
*Toa Luau is located on the North-shore of Oahu inside Waimea Valley.
North Shore traffic gets backed up from 2 PM onward every day. It’s a beautiful drive along the coast but you need to plan for traffic. It’ll take 1.5 to 2 hours with traffic from Waikiki to Waimea Valley.
Check-in: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled showtime.
Please have your luau confirmation ready. A printed hard copy or a screen shot on your device will be acceptable.
Parking: Is free for all luau guests by the Waimea Valley Visitors Center.
- SAME-DAY admission* to Waimea Valley is included with your Toa luau purchase, so come early! Allow at least 2 hours before your luau check-in to explore Waimea Valley. Present your luau booking confirmation at Waimea Valley ticket booth.
- *Waimea Valley FREE ACCESS: Waimea Botanical Garden and Falls is closed on Mondays all year except the Summer months, which is June to August. Despite of this, Monday luaus still pushes through all year round.
- On Mondays, gates will open 30 minutes prior to check-in time for Toa Luau guests only.
- Due to distancing restrictions, we can only allow up to 10 guests per table.
- Let us know when you book if you need wheelchair access.
- Pupukea Green Salad – Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad – Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork
- Lomi Tomato – Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken – Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Water
- Local fruits
- White cake with coconut frosting
Itinerary for 12:30 PM Luau:
- 12:15 PM – Check-in and Cultural Activities
- 12:50 PM – Umu Demonstration
- 1:15 PM – Kava Ceremony
- 1:30 PM – Luau Feast
- 2:15 PM – Polynesian Show covering Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti, and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end
- 3:30 PM – Aloha and Farewell
Itinerary for 5:00 PM Luau:
- 4:45 PM – Check-in
- 5:00 PM – Food Prep and Lawn Activities
- 5:45 PM – Kava Ceremony
- 6:00 PM – Luau Supper
- 6:45 PM – Polynesian Show covering Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end.
- 8:00 PM – Aloha and Farewell
Important Tip: Don’t miss out on the Cultural Demonstrations. It is a unique cultural experience which sets us apart from all other luaus. It includes traditional cooking, weaving, umu (rock oven), and ava ceremony. So, don’t be late!