UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: November 25
- Tour Time: 5:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
A time for gratitude & family, Thanksgiving on the water truly exemplifies both. Come enjoy a Maui sunset, mouth salivating Turkey, flavorful stuffing, soft mashed potatoes and hot gravy & to wrap it all up with food-coma inducing pumpkin pie! A holiday event you surely don’t want to miss.
**Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
- Live Local Music!
- HOT & Delicious Thanksgiving Meal!
- (2) included adult beverages!
- Complimentary cold-beverages! (Juice, Soda, Water)
- Breathtaking panoramic views!
Location: Ma’alaea Harbor, Slip #82
Address: South Ferry Dock, 101 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/iVGq13dS8WgCFubR9
Check-in: Please check-in 30 Minutes prior to your tour time.
Parking: Parking is $0.50/hour. Pay for 6 hours ($3.00)*. You can pay in cash or with a credit card.
*Parking rates are subject to change without notice
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Kids 3 & under are free – (1) per paying adult. Additional kids (3 & under) must purchase a child ticket.
Fresh Island fruit, baked brie with crackers & upcountry veggies/ dipping sauce(s)!
- Main Dinner:
Turkey Breast smoked with Kiawe & Guava wood, homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, Caesar salad, and Hawaiian dinner rolls!
Delicious Pumpkin pie & whipped cream!