UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
- Tour Times: 5:00 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Aloha! Are you ready to eat? The Quicksilver will be thrilled to host you and your loved ones aboard their double-decker Maui Dinner Cruise!
Motor along the beautiful West Maui coastline as we serve you dinner while you relax with family and friends. Quicksilver’s friendly crew brings your drinks and food right to your table. Two adult concoctions are included with your meal. We make exceptionally good mai tais and we have beer and wine ready for you, too!
Our Dinner Cruise features mostly Hawaiian and island style tunes which suit the atmosphere and your Hawaiian style meal perfectly. It’s lovely leaving from Lahaina Harbor, because there is so much to do in the busy island town. Consider taking a day to stroll, shop, and explore the area before stepping aboard to relax with us. The sunset views from our comfortable floating vessel are unparalleled.
As we cruise gently along the coast of the Valley Isle, we’ll sometimes see a bottlenose dolphin or two. If you’re here during whale season, we are almost sure to watch humpbacks on the way! No matter what marine life might pop up, you’re sure to be pleased. This Maui dinner cruise – a delightful two hours on the water – will leave you feeling peaceful and timeless.
Check out the entire menu, and please know our chef is happy to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Just tell us what your needs are when you book your tickets. If you forget to say something at that time, last-minute changes must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance. Give us a call!
** Food not included for free kids. Must purchase child’s ticket to include food.
We’ll sea you soon on Quicksilver!
- Full table side service (no buffet)
- 2 cocktails included. Beer is provided by Maui Brewing Company. Wine, mai tais, and well drinks are also available. Additional adult beverages are $5.
- Full 3-course dinner (see the menu for details)
- Plenty of food for all guests!
Location: Lahaina Harbor, Main Loading Dock.
Address: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761,
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/bJ8y2pPzfHTqd2GRA
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at the Main Loading Dock.
Look for the “Quicksilver Charters Check-in” A-frame sign and the blue Quicksilver shirt crew.
Parking: There are several parking lots in Lahaina and 3 that we recommend. Please see the parking map in the photos.
- Guests need to fill out the Liability Waiver before checking in, or check-in may be delayed.
- Kids 6 & under are free – (1) per paying adult. Additional kids (6 & under) must purchase a child ticket.
- Our chefs do their best to accommodate guests with food allergies. Please tell us what your needs are when you book your seats.
- All special requests must be received at least 48 hours before your scheduled cruise.
- Hawaiian Slow Roasted Prime Rib: Hand-carved to order by the onboard chef, served with horseradish, au jus & other condiments available.
- Local Island Fish: Delicious local island fish (usually Mahi-Mahi or Ono) served with fresh lemon, & savory caper beurre blanc sauce. Mmm!
- Vegetarian Option: Locally sourced garden vegetables sautéed, seasoned, and served on skewers!
- All Options Include:
- Caesar Salad with homemade croutons and freshly shaved parmesan cheese.
- White rice & Shoyu.
- Local Sauteed Vegetable medley.
- Soft Hawaiian dinner rolls with butter.
- Dessert choice between a delicious chocolate cake or New York-style cheesecake!
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian & Gluten-Free meals can be made available only upon request when booking reservations.
- Mai Tai: Light + Dark Rum, Guava, Pineapple & Splash of Cranberry.
- Pina Colada: Light Rum, Coconut, Pineapple, Splash of Dark Rum. *Served on the rocks*
- Margarita: Silver Tequila, Sweet & Sour, Splash of Orange Juice. *Served on the rocks*
- Dark ‘N’ Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Ale & Splash of Bitters.
- Tequila Sunrise: Silver Tequila, Orange Juice & Cranberry.
- Vodka Soda Spritz: Vodka, Soda Water, Spritz of Your Choice (Guava or Pineapple).
- Local Beers: Maui Brew Co. “Bikini Blonde” & Maui Brew Co. “Big Swell IPA”.
- Wine: Chardonnay & Cabernet.
Note: 2 cocktails included. Beer is provided by Maui Brewing Company. Wine, mai tais, and well drinks are also available. $5 each thereafter.