This pelagic shark dive tour offers exclusively private shark dives from 2 to 6 guests. The tour consists of an hour and a half excursion in which you get to spend about 20 minutes in the ocean with these beautiful and majestic creatures. While the tour is guaranteed to be exhilarating, you will also learn about the importance of sharks to our ecosystem. Your guide will be the first one in the water and the last one out after all the guests are safely back on the boat. We also offer a reduced price for ride along passengers.
- Towel, sunblock, camera, smiles (mask and snorkels are provided)
- If you are prone to motion sickness then take Dramamine the night before your tour and then again the morning of.
- You can bring food and drink, or you can call ahead and lunch will be provided on board for a small additional cost.
- Children under 10 are not permitted in the water with the sharks, but they are allowed to come on the tour strictly as a boat rider. You can still see the sharks from the boat very easily. A discounted rider fee applies.
- Must be able to swim if participating as a diver. Not required for ridealong passengers.
- Minimum 2 divers required to book; maximum 6 divers.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday
- Tour time: Seasonal Start Times*
- May-September: 7am, 9m, 11am, 1pm, & 4pm
- October-April: 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, & 4pm
Location: Historic Haleiwa, SLIP #2
- Address: 66-105 Haleiwa Beach Rd., Haleiwa, HI 96791
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/oQNC3inJVHgGKwzq5
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for check in.