UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour time: 6:30 AM, 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
This pelagic shark dive tour offers exclusively private shark dives from 2 to 6 guests. The tour consists of an hour and a half excursion in which you get to spend about 20 minutes in the ocean with these beautiful and majestic creatures. While the tour is guaranteed to be exhilarating, you will also learn about the importance of sharks to our ecosystem. Your guide will be the first one in the water and the last one out after all the guests are safely back on the boat. We also offer a reduced price for ride-along passengers.
- Towel, sunblock, camera, smiles (mask and snorkels are provided)
- If you are prone to motion sickness then take Dramamine the night before your tour and then again the morning of.
- You can bring food and drink, or you can call ahead and lunch will be provided onboard for a small additional cost.
- Children under 10 are not permitted in the water with the sharks, but they are allowed to come on the tour strictly as a boat rider. You can still see the sharks from the boat very easily. A discounted rider fee applies.
- Must be able to swim if participating as a diver. Not required for ridealong passengers.
- Minimum 2 divers required to book, maximum 6 divers. 4 divers required for tour to operate.
Location: Hawaii Ocean Adventure Tours at Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, SLIP #302
Address: 66-105 Haleiwa Beach Rd., Haleiwa, HI 96791
Google Map: https://g.page/HawaiiOceanAdventureTours?share
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time for loading and safety briefing.