Join us for a fun tropical evening with roast beef dinner buffet and Polynesian show! You’ll feel right at home on this casual, high-value Pacific Star Sunset Buffet & Show Cruise®. Friendly crew welcome you with a Star Signature Mai Tai and share the spirit of Aloha as you enjoy incredible ocean views, “Polynesian Journey” show, audience participation and dancing. All aboard Hawaii’s largest, award-winning Star of Honolulu®!
- Entertainment: A variety of live entertainment, like no other, starting with the STAR’s pier-side welcome hula. During dinner, enjoy our “Polynesian Journey” show and relaxing Hawaiian music, including strolling musician to take requests. Fun audience participation and dancing commences until disembarkation.
- Vessel Info: The custom-built 232’ Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-passenger tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters. Hawaii’s only A.D.A. compliant ship with 2 elevators plus 4 spacious decks for the best views and most choices to suit your needs. Other features include 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges, sound systems, bars and restrooms on all decks and a 60’ high observation sun deck.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel): Available upon request with 24 hours advance notice.
- Route: The Star of Honolulu is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions.
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Friday Fireworks: Celebrate Aloha Fridays with Sunset and Fireworks aboard Star of Honolulu! Star of Honolulu will provide extended cruise for an additional $10.00 every Friday to enjoy fireworks. Fireworks display is subject to availability as we do not operate or control it.
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician and hula dancer at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30 PM (Disembark 8:00 PM; Fridays 8:30 PM)
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Pacific Rim Roast Beef Buffet Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views (plus fireworks on Fridays) On Fridays, we stay out an extra hour to view the Friday aerial fireworks show. $10 additional charge. (effective 2017)
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 5:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Reduced fee parking is available at the Piers 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace when you obtain validation from the Star of Honolulu®. Simply present your parking ticket upon check-in to receive the validation for reduced fee parking.
Additional nearby parking may be found at Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire for current rates at these facilities.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu and are subject to change without notice.
- Please check in 45 minutes prior your tour time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- The Star of Honolulu® is Hawaii’s only ADA compliant ship with boarding ramps, 2 elevators to accommodate wheelchairs. Please advise your reservationist upon making reservations.
Menu & Beverages
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress, Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Kamuela Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery® with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Vegan Selections are marked with *.
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 48 hours notice.