World Famous Beaches!
We are known for our North Shore Tour as a high energy and undeniably exciting photography adventure for surf and nature lovers as well the coffee connoisseurs. We’re going on an epic sightseeing tour for brag-worthy photo content! Get your morning coffee fix by tasting 100% Hawaiian coffee at the Coffee Farm.
The buzz only grows as we hit up a lovely waterfall by trolly ride. Bring your bathing suit if you wish to feel the refreshing spring waters of Waimea. Then enjoy a leisurely nature walk through a beautiful botanical garden. The popular North Shore Tour takes you to two world-famous surfer hubs: Waimea Bay and the Banzai Pipeline. Snap photos of perfect waves and Daredevils in the winter or amazing ocean colors in the summer. Your pictures are going to be amazing no matter what time of year you join!
We will get the best photo of the Hawaiian green sea turtle basking in the sun or in the waters close to the shoreline. Then head into historical Haleiwa town for tasty food trucks, shave ice and local art.
- Green World Coffee Farm*
- Famous Haleiwa Sign
- Sharks Cove
- Waimea Falls & Gardens
- Banzai Pipeline
- Pu’u o Mahuka Heiau
- Food Trucks (lunch stop) *
- Walk Haleiwa
- Shave Ice *
(*) Lunch & Shave Ice fees not included
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 6:30am to 3pm
- Free hotel pickup and drop off in Waikiki
- Free admission to Waimea falls and trolly ride to falls
- Free Tripod
- Free Wi-Fi
What to bring:
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- We will stop for coffee at a coffee farm first thing on this tour.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.