UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: December 31
- Tour Times: 10:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
On the Star of Honolulu’s® Celebration Cruise, you’re in for a memorable night of gourmet dining and exciting entertainment! Enjoy a delicious 3-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner, “champagne” toast, super premium beverage and special New Year’s Eve party favors. Then, be dazzled by our “60 Year’s of Aloha” show and spectacular views of the Honolulu city skyline!
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Live Jazz during dinner
- Feature “60 Years of Aloha” show with the largest cast on island waters and original costumes and choreography
- Audience participation
- “Champagne” Toast and a Premium Beverage
- 3-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Ocean views of the New Year’s Eve city lights
- We may ask you to present a valid photo ID. Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older.
- We recommend resort casual wear with long pants. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
- Pick-up offered in the Waikiki area. Please see the Transportation tab for pick-up locations and schedule.
Check-in: Please check-in at Pier 8, 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Parking may be found available at Pier 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplac, Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire at the parking facilities for their current rates.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu® and are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken, or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu and Tenderloin of Beef, Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet and Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh and Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken, or vegan are available with 48 hours’ notice.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 5-minute window for your driver to arrive.
Pick up Schedule:
- 9:15 PM – Princess Kaiulani (Kaiulani Avenue)
- 9:15 PM – Ambassador (Namahana Street)
- 9:20 PM – Prince Waikiki (Holomoana Street)
- 9:20 PM – Hyatt Regency (Koa Avenue)
- 9:30 PM – Hilton Hawaiian Village (Grand Islander Bus Depot)
- 9:30 PM – Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (Front entrance)
- 9:30 PM – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot)
- 9:30 PM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Avenue)
- 9:40 PM – Ala Moana (Mahukona Street)