UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: December 31
- Tour Times: 10:15 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
On the Star of Honolulu’s Celebration Cruise, you’re in for a memorable night of gourmet dining and exciting entertainment! Enjoy a delicious 3-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak dinner, “champagne” toast, super-premium beverage and special New Year’s Eve party favors. Then, be dazzled by our “60 Year’s of Aloha” show and spectacular views of the Honolulu city skyline!
- “Champagne” Toast and a Premium Beverage
- 3-Course Whole Maine Lobster and Tenderloin Steak Dinner
- Live entertainment including pier-side hula, Hawaiian music, Jazz, and “60 Years of Aloha” show
- Special New Year’s Eve party favors
- Ocean views of the New Year’s Eve city lights
- We may ask you to present a valid photo ID. Alcoholic beverages may only be served to guests 21 years and older.
- We recommend resort casual wear with long pants. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Location: Star of Honolulu
Address: Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace, 1 Aloha Tower Dr, Honolulu, HI 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/f95XTuHQizYppZHR7
Reduced fee parking is available at the Piers 5 and 6 at the Aloha Tower Marketplace when you obtain validation from the Star of Honolulu®. Simply present your parking ticket upon check-in to receive the validation for reduced fee parking.
Additional nearby parking may be found at Topa Financial Center, Pacific Guardian Center, Harbor Court, and Harbor Square. Please inquire for current rates at these facilities.
Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by Star of Honolulu and are subject to change without notice.
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Alternative entrées (fish, chicken, or vegan) are available with 48 hours advance notice.
- Smoking is permitted outside on the fourth deck after departure.
- Accessible Accommodations (for transportation and vessel) are available upon request with 48 hours advance notice.
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 5-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® and Mighty Leaf® Organic Teas
- Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Current Menu of the Season – coming soon.
Special Diet Info – coming soon.
Pick Up Location and Time:
Ala Moana – 9:40 PM
Ambassador – 9:15 PM
Prince Waikiki – 9:20 PM
Hilton Hawaiian Village – 9:30 PM
Hyatt Regency – 9:20 PM
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach – 9:30 PM
Princess Kaiulani – 9:15 PM
Sheraton Waikiki – 9:30 PM
Waikiki Beach Marriott – 9:30 PM