UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: Seasonal between 1:30 PM to 2:45 PM*
- Duration: 4 Hours
*Tour times subject to change due to Sunset time.
Take in breathtaking views as you cruise along NaPali Coast on one of our spacious 65′ catamarans for this dinner tour. Enjoy sodas, juices, water, and snacks as we explore the coastline while the crew keeps you entertained with local stories about the sights on the way.
The afternoon lighting is unforgettable as it streams into the valleys of NaPali Coast and don’t miss out on our “Titanic” photo opportunity. A delicious luau-style buffet dinner complete with beer, wine, and Mai Tais is served as we sail back toward Port Allen. Your tour finishes with the beauty of the Kauai sun sinking into the ocean along with a champagne toast at sunset. Snorkeling is not offered on this tour.
- Dinner Buffet
- Water, Juice & Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Beer, Wine & Mai Tais (21+) served with dinner
- Light Jacket or Windbreaker
- Photo ID (For 21+ Access to Open Bar)
- Motion sickness preventatives if necessary
- This is a barefoot* tour.
- No children under 2 years old.
- No recent surgeries.
- No neck or back problems.
- All passengers must be able to walk across the boarding ramp without assistance.
- No expectant mothers.
- All tours are weather permitting. Our tours operate rain or shine. If conditions are deemed to be unsafe (any thunder or lightning) then we do reschedule tours for the safety of our passengers.
*We have a shoe bin on the dock for you to leave your shoes. If you would like to keep your shoes on, just let the captain know and we will be more than happy to work with you. Please be advised that leaving your shoes on during the trip may limit your movement on the boat. Also, only shoes that are designed to be worn in a wet environment will be allowed. They must have an enclosed toe and heel with a flat soft sole. No slippers, flip flops, or heels. Remember, if your shoes get wet they may get slippery. You may be asked to remove them or remain seated for your safety.
Location: Port Allen Marina Center
Address: 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/gtbksSjY6rAN6Ziy7
Parking & Check-In:
Parking for Blue Dolphin charters is in the gravel lot on the right just after the Port Allen Marina Center. Our designated area is in the middle of the lot. After parking your car, head back up to our office to check in and meet with your captain and crew to participate in a safety briefing before we all head down to the boat together.
Our caterer is able to accommodate vegetarian and gluten-free dietary restrictions on our tours. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests.
“Luau-Style” Dinner Buffet:
- Pulled Pork Cabbage
- Teriyaki Chicken
- White Rice
- Caesar Salad
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert: Chocolate chips and coconut cookies.
- Beverages: Assortment of Beer and Wine, Mai Tai (made with rum)