UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
Molokini is one of Maui’s most incredible snorkeling destinations. The unique, crescent-shaped crater is a natural marine preserve and is home to over 250 species of tropical fish. Sail Maui combines the elements of performance sailing in the trade winds with snorkeling in the protected, crystal clear water at Molokini crater for a truly outstanding experience.
Discover Molokini aboard Paragon II, where your trip includes a continental breakfast on the leisurely sail across Ma’alaea Bay. Take in the stunning landscape that makes Maui special, and during whale season (December – May), spot the humpback whales as they swim nearby. While at Molokini, swim, snorkel, and rinse off with our freshwater shower. After snorkeling, we’ll invite you to indulge in a freshly prepared lunch and refresh with a variety of beverages, including wine and local beer.
Aboard Paragon II you will experience the thrill of a lifetime! Our Molokini snorkeling trip boasts the best sailing of all our trips. Maui’s afternoon trade winds can really get the boat going, so join Paragon’s friendly crew at the helm and try your hand at sailing the high seas!
- Snorkel gear & flotation
- Continental breakfast
- Deli-style lunch
- Beverages including locally brewed beer & wine
- Complimentary reef-safe sunscreen
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- Light jacket recommended during winter months
Location: Maalaea Harbor Slip 72
Address: Maalaea Boat Harbor Rd, Slip 72, Wailuku, HI 96793
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/yDMA9qBkvA4PcVwH7
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
- This trip is limited to 24 passengers
- Occasionally Molokini weather can be a bit unpredictable. If that’s the case, we’ll sail to a snorkel destination that is safe and more suitable to conditions.
• Light Continental breakfast of tropical fruit & banana bread
• Deli-style lunch accompanied with chips
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
– Locally roasted coffee
– Bottled juices
– Filtered water
– Select cocktails
– Beer on tap