- Big Island Snorkeling Tours
- Big Island Swimming With Dolphins
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Snorkeling Tours
- Swim With Dolphins
UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM, 12:30 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
Cruise coastline, admire marine life, such as dolphins or (seasonal) humpback whales, explore sea caves and other historical areas where ancient Hawaiians made history and created legends that are still being told to children and visitors who come year after year. Join us for a guided Captain Cook snorkel tour to Kealakekua Bay and snorkel its famous reef. Lunch is served while enjoying the beauty of the Bay. Adore Hawai’i doing what Hawaiians enjoy doing in Paradise. Hawaiian style. Living the dream.
- Snorkel, mask, fins, safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice, and water)
- Lunch provided (gourmet sandwiches, choice of fresh fruit)
- Option to purchase underwater disposable camera is available on board
- GoPro rental upon availability
- Swimsuit (Please put it on before departure), change of clothes
- Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses,
- Warm long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt
- Motion sickness medicine: It is most effective when taken in the morning, at least an hour before the tour. Here in the tropics, weather may change without notice. We operate on the open ocean and water conditions are not always perfect.
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women in an advanced pregnancy
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; Maximum age to snorkel is 65 years old. No maximum age limit for Ride Along.
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Location: Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
Address: 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/seYiEBzeSzvrDNKr8
Parking: When you get to the Honokohau Harbor parking lot, drive to your left towards the boat ramp. Park your car anywhere by the restrooms for free.
Check-in: You will meet your crew member at Honokohau Harbor at your tour time, by the pavilion next to the public restrooms.
Schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic and situation of dolphins.
- 8:00 AM – Check-in at Honokohau Harbor. Fitting snorkel gear and safety briefing.
- 8:30 AM – Depart Honokohau Harbor
- 4 Hour Tour – Cruise coastline and explore sea caves and other historical areas where ancient Hawaiians made history and created legends that are still being told to Hawaiian children and tourists who visit year after year. Join us for a guided snorkel tour of Kealakekua Bay and enjoy Hawai’i doing what Hawaiians enjoy doing in Paradise. Hawaiian style. Living the dream.
- 12:30 PM – Return to the Harbor