UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 55 minutes (approx)
A two-island helicopter experience over the picturesque islands of Maui and Molokai.
Start your voyage on a Molokai helicopter tour.
This Hawaiian adventure starts on your way to the world’s tallest sea cliffs, located on Molokai, also known as the “Friendly Isle.” Fly over the Pailolo channel featuring some of the most scenic waters between the islands including Elephant Rock. Soar above breathtaking waterfalls, including Kahiwa Falls the tallest among all the Hawaiian Islands. Get bird’s-eye views of the remote north shore, Halawa Valley, Molokai Fringing Coral Reef and the majestic ancient fish ponds located on the southern coast.
Over Maui, enjoy intimate views of the vegetation covered lava rainforest of the West Maui Mountains and valleys then fly near the resort destinations of Kapalua, Lahaina and Kaanapali with views of the beautiful beaches.
Exploring the beauty and scenery of West Maui and Molokai on this helicopter tour is a must when vacationing in Maui.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
- Valid photo ID for all passengers 18 and older.
- Your weight is required for balancing the aircraft. Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat. For helicopter flights, the maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs.; while the total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. for seven passengers. Passengers over the weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats.
- Guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase an additional seat. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult’s lap.
- Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate; flights of different lengths may be combined and all times are approximate.
- You must wait at least 24 hours after scuba diving before taking a helicopter flight.
Location: Maverick Helicopters, Kahului Heliport, Maui
Address: Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732
Google Maps: https://g.page/Maverick-Maui?share
- Please check-in 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.